REQ POINTS for CAMPAIGN PLAY

What do you guys think about a player earning REQ POINTS for campaign play?

I really enjoy playing campaign, but have not played H5’s campaign much because you don’t earn REQ POINTS to spend on packs…to get customization items and such.

I would like to see this added.

You mean like a challenge system similar to Reach & Halo 4?

Exactly…would be nice if they added this to H5!

we have discussed this before and yeah it would be nice to see a small pay out of rp and xp for campaign. I suggested either the challenges as before OR just link it to score attack some how and just put a cap on max xp/rp that will pay out per level so players can’t just farm points in one particular part.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind challenges in campaign (and especially score attack) to earn some rp/xp.

I think they should, it would make worth playing.

It’s a good idea just like Reach.

They would need a lot of caps, to the point where theres a good chance it would be a negligible amount of Req points and Xp.
Reach made that mistake, and a lot of people abused it with multiple exploits.

I don’t think they’d implement it, just due to the fact that not a lot of people play campaign anyway, especially with the payout firefight brings.

I’d like to use my reqs in the campaign. I think it would make it so much fun.

> 2533274879679072;1:
> What do you guys think about a player earning REQ POINTS for campaign play?
>
> I really enjoy playing campaign, but have not played H5’s campaign much because you don’t earn REQ POINTS to spend on packs…to get customization items and such.
>
> I would like to see this added.

Only on legendary, for make it a true deal :3

Hm. Would give people new incentive to play campaign. But it would have to be small payouts to prevent people from too easily getting RP. Otherwise, 343i would never consider it (they probably already will never consider it).

I think it’s doable. All 343 Industries would have to do to prevent people from cheesing it is to make the time multiplier lower. Beating a level in 5 minutes ten times an hour should probably not be worth as much as a victorious 1-hour LASO run. A bonus for killing all non-easter egg enemies in a level, perhaps.

A challenge system is never going to be instituted because too many Halo 4 haters complained about it. We aren’t ever going to get Challenges that give out rewards regardless of how nice it would be.

I’m not being negative here it’s just that a bunch of people made a fuss over the stupidest stuff and ruined it for us.

> 2533274977828559;10:
> > 2533274879679072;1:
> > What do you guys think about a player earning REQ POINTS for campaign play?
> >
> > I really enjoy playing campaign, but have not played H5’s campaign much because you don’t earn REQ POINTS to spend on packs…to get customization items and such.
> >
> > I would like to see this added.
>
> Only on legendary, for make it a true deal :3

It would be nice to have three challenges that pertain to campaign

1. Normal or higher
  2. Heroic or higher
  3. Legendary

not just legendary. That way you have more challenges to work on within a week

I would LOVE REQ points in campaign, but only to be used for cosmetic items, and not weapons and vehicles.

> 2533274845270626;15:
> I would LOVE REQ points in campaign, but only to be used for cosmetic items, and not weapons and vehicles.

Idk, I’d love Req points period.

> 2535414299834534;14:
> > 2533274977828559;10:
> > > 2533274879679072;1:
> > > What do you guys think about a player earning REQ POINTS for campaign play?
> > >
> > > I really enjoy playing campaign, but have not played H5’s campaign much because you don’t earn REQ POINTS to spend on packs…to get customization items and such.
> > >
> > > I would like to see this added.
> >
> > Only on legendary, for make it a true deal :3
>
> It would be nice to have three challenges that pertain to campaign
>
> 1) Normal or higher
> 2) Heroic or higher
> 3) Legendary
>
> not just legendary. That way you have more challenges to work on within a week

Ok, just ad mithic mode (skulls on)
and we will have differents deals in campaign for earn req points :3

Maybe have a challenge system like Reach, or tie it into Score Attack in some way?

> 2533274879679072;1:
> What do you guys think about a player earning REQ POINTS for campaign play?
>
> I really enjoy playing campaign, but have not played H5’s campaign much because you don’t earn REQ POINTS to spend on packs…to get customization items and such.
>
> I would like to see this added.

I agree. In reach you still got credits in Campaign.

You know what would be cool in my opinion, getting legendary/gold a Req pack for completing a mission on legendary.

Or a special skull Req pack that contains one piece of armor/emblem per skull till you unlock the full set. Like we had in Halo 3. That way it would encourage people to return to the campaign just for the armor… but it would have to be the coolest looking armor with armor effects (like the Russians got in their halo game) and an emblem to boot.

or maybe a special Score attack emblem for the person that beats their XBL friends in Score Attack… making it a real challenge.