Req Points Disappearing?!

Anyone else lose req points before you can buy anything? ! Had 10000+ points and was going to by some packs and it went down to 1800 right before my points from the last match were added on. I closed warzone and went to the store right after the match and then bam all my points gone!

my friend had this when he logged on after the update, it wasn’t till after a match that they all came back, i think it just (lags?) some times.

I’m not sure… I know that there are several times where the req system is totally unavailable. And it shows that I have zero points…

I had access to the reqs during the match, and saw my points before I went into the store, but as soon as I clicked on a pack my points went down and I couldn’t by anything. Not sure if it was just because it glitched out from going there before everything loaded or what.

Just back out to the main menu if that doesn’t work close out halo and hop back on if that doesn’t work hard reset your xbox. If you don’t want to do all that just play another game and they’ll show up. Has happened to me on several occasions.

I never lost any REQ points, but yesterday only I have lost both of my FWOTD pack from Warzone and Arena. Never got them back. Post game it was saying I had a REQ pack to open, but when clicking on it, it would brought be to the store and there was no unopened pack

Probably just a glitch. You should see your points back soon.

Usually it’s just a glitch and they should come back, I’ve had to quit out of Halo altogether before and turn it back on to get them to come up. If they don’t come back eventually then you may want to go to the support forum for help

I know what you are saying about that but it has happened to me at least 3 times and I had a 100000 plus points and I still never got them back it is did it again about 5 minutes ago and I lost a little over 44000 points and I had to exit the game 2 or 3 times and its back but now it is stating that people of my party is not able to when it’s only me and I have xbox live…

<p>I know what you are saying about that but it has happened to me at least 3 times and I had 100,000+ points and I still never got them back it is did it again about 5 minutes ago and I lost a little over 44000 points and I had to exit the game 2 or 3 times and its back but now it is stating that people of my party is not able to join a match, when it’s only me and I have xbox live…</p>

> 2533274988067701;9:
> I know what you are saying about that but it has happened to me at least 3 times and I had a 100000 plus points and I still never got them back it is did it again about 5 minutes ago and I lost a little over 44000 points and I had to exit the game 2 or 3 times and its back but now it is stating that people of my party is not able to when it’s only me and I have xbox live…

You responded to a 3 year old thread in case you didn’t know

Close the game and try again.

> 2533274988067701;9:
> I know what you are saying about that but it has happened to me at least 3 times and I had a 100000 plus points and I still never got them back it is did it again about 5 minutes ago and I lost a little over 44000 points and I had to exit the game 2 or 3 times and its back but now it is stating that people of my party is not able to when it’s only me and I have xbox live…

Please don’t revive 3 year old topics thanks