REQ points advice

So do any of you guys have any advice on getting REQ points I took I think a one year break and need advice on getting good weapons for Warzone Firefight.

Heroic Warzone Firefight is a great way to earn Req points, and it doesn’t need you to use many reqs, if any. It depends if you want to top the leaderboard or not. But you can make a Scorpion or Sword Ghost last the rest of the game, so long as you don’t just charge in.

Playing Warzone with a fireteam is a good way to get lots of XP/RP.

WZ pays out but the games are 20:00 minutes. Use boosts… Double and triple your xp.

As above plus:

• Sell all of the stuff you typically don’t use - Only keep enough of the stuff you do use and sell the rest The amount you keep depends on how often you play, your skill with that REQ and your death count. The more you play and the better you are with it, the more you’ll replace it, then you’ll lose it on death.

> 2535419441797248;2:
> Heroic Warzone Firefight is a great way to earn Req points, and it doesn’t need you to use many reqs, if any. It depends if you want to top the leaderboard or not. But you can make a Scorpion or Sword Ghost last the rest of the game, so long as you don’t just charge in.

Thank you.

I like to throw shots out at enemies being attacked by Teammates. Not to kill them, but to get the assist. Pump those points up any way you can, per game.