req point tragedy

so i was sitting on like 500k req points for awhile now, but when the platinum packs came out i noticed they always gave 3 or 4 legendary exp boosts. so i decided in an effort to level up i would spend all my req points on these…i log in today and they are selling legendary xp boosts at twenty a pop for the same price…there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…

> 2533274843610258;1:
> so i was sitting on like 500k req points for awhile now, but when the platinum packs came out i noticed they always gave 3 or 4 legendary exp boosts. so i decided in an effort to level up i would spend all my req points on these…i log in today and they are selling legendary xp boosts at twenty a pop for the same price…there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…

The arena xp boost pack costs 150000 and you get 20 legendary boosts. You can buy 7 platinum packs for 140000 and you get at least 3 boosts in each one. Soo you would get at least 21 boosts for less rp, I would say you made the right choice

> 2533274843610258;1:
> so i was sitting on like 500k req points for awhile now, but when the platinum packs came out i noticed they always gave 3 or 4 legendary exp boosts. so i decided in an effort to level up i would spend all my req points on these…i log in today and they are selling legendary xp boosts at twenty a pop for the same price…there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…

If you buy platinum you get more xp boosts spending less req points

On the bright side, you at least got some REQ items.

> 2533274855740591;2:
> > 2533274843610258;1:
> > so i was sitting on like 500k req points for awhile now, but when the platinum packs came out i noticed they always gave 3 or 4 legendary exp boosts. so i decided in an effort to level up i would spend all my req points on these…i log in today and they are selling legendary xp boosts at twenty a pop for the same price…there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…
>
> The arena xp boost pack costs 150000 and you get 20 legendary boosts. You can buy 7 platinum packs for 140000 and you get at least 3 boosts in each one. Soo you would get at least 21 boosts for less rp, I would say you made the right choice

really? i dont know why but i was thinking that those platinum packs cost more than that…actually now that im thinking about it you are right…wow i feel stupid. but at least i didnt waste my rp… thanks

> 2533274843610258;5:
> > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > 2533274843610258;1:
> > > so i was sitting on like 500k req points for awhile now, but when the platinum packs came out i noticed they always gave 3 or 4 legendary exp boosts. so i decided in an effort to level up i would spend all my req points on these…i log in today and they are selling legendary xp boosts at twenty a pop for the same price…there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…
> >
> > The arena xp boost pack costs 150000 and you get 20 legendary boosts. You can buy 7 platinum packs for 140000 and you get at least 3 boosts in each one. Soo you would get at least 21 boosts for less rp, I would say you made the right choice
>
> really? i dont know why but i was thinking that those platinum packs cost more than that…actually now that im thinking about it you are right…wow i feel stupid. but at least i didnt waste my rp… thanks

Yea sometimes you think it’s a better deal when you see a bunch bundled together. If your looking for arena boosts platinum packs are better, if you want warzone boosts the XP boosts packs are better

Glad it all worked out for you in the end!

I spent 300,000 rp’s last weekend on the customization pack. But I did get 10 helmet unlocks including the Pilot helmet. Figured I would have enough time to build my reqs back up. Oops :confused:

If it’s for arena, you did perfect, but best to do the 20 pack for warzone because you get 11,225+ each game in just boost alone. So you pick your battles on which you value more