REQ point robbery

ok so i just finished silver packs and got 1500 req pt. cards in them and every gold pack i’ve opened since have been ultra rare or higher but i have yet to get some common certifications so i went to buy some bronze packs

i had about 23-24k req points and now i have 0

i only unlocked about THREE permanent unlocks in the bronze packs and have YET to get the 500 req point card indicating that i’m done

anyone else get robbed by 343 here ?

this is so stupid what a total waste

Bronze packs don’t give you Req Points back once you’ve finished collecting everything within that tier. You only get Req Points back for buying Silver and Gold packs at the end of collecting everything in those tiers.

that is incorrect if you do some research you will see that you will get a 500pt req card
so idk what the deal is

Just to clarify, you bought a few bronze packs and wasn’t refunded the req points when you opened the pack?

As others have correctly stated, bronze packs do not refund points. Not all bronze packs will contain unlocks, so if you are missing some commons and are getting points back from silvers, then if you want those unlocks, you have to keep buying bronzes. I did not bother with bronze, and got most of the common certifications in free daily win packs.

Bronze pack opening clip.

> 2567453894725042;3:
> that is incorrect if you do some research you will see that you will get a 500pt req card
> so idk what the deal is

I don’t have to do research, I still buy Bronze packs after binge spending all of my points on Gold and Silver packs, and they happen to be the only thing left that I can afford. You’re not guaranteed points back on Bronze packs.

Not all bronze packs yield permanent unlocks, they don’t give back points either. You get what you get that is all.

Robbed? You played yourself.

Bronze packs don’t give back 500 points anymore and eventually you would get certifications from gold packs. It’s called a grind for a reason