Req Point jackpots

I liked the cr jackpots that you could get in Halo Reach and I’m wondering if having similar jackpots in Halo 5 would be a good idea?

I’ve listed what, I think, would be a reasonable amount of req points to get from the weekly, monthly and yearly jackpots below.

Weekly: 20,000 req points.

Monthly: 50,000 req points.

Yearly: 150,000 req points.

Would you like more or less points for each category?

> 2533274870717152;1:
> I liked the cr jackpots that you could get in Halo Reach and I’m wondering if having similar jackpots in Halo 5 would be a good idea?
>
> I’ve listed what, I think, would be a reasonable amount of req points to get from the weekly, monthly and yearly jackpots below.
>
> Weekly: 20,000 req points.
>
> Monthly: 50,000 req points.
>
> Yearly: 150,000 req points.
>
> Would you like more or less points for each category?

Precisely what I need in Halo 5 so my grinding doesn’t kill me in the process

Weekly challenges would be great way to engage the players, don’t really care too much about the req point amounts.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Weekly challenges would be great way to engage the players, don’t really care too much about the req point amounts.

I’d also like for 343 to reintroduce daily and weekly challenges, as there’s plenty of things that we could be “challenged” on such as Warzone base captures, kills per game and campaign speedrun challenges.

What about 2,000 req points for daily challenges and 10,000 for weekly challenges?

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > Weekly challenges would be great way to engage the players, don’t really care too much about the req point amounts.
>
>
> I’d also like for 343 to reintroduce daily and weekly challenges, as there’s plenty of things that we could be “challenged” on such as Warzone base captures, kills per game and campaign speedrun challenges.
>
> What about 2,000 req points for daily challenges and 10,000 for weekly challenges?

Challenges were great and I agree with you. In terms of RP what I meant to say it’s that the amount doesn’t matter, it can be whatever. So all your proposed amount look good to me.