Req point high fives

I think it’d be cool if after a match we could give someone on our team 10 REQ points and someone on the opposing team 10 REQ points if we so chose. Like a REQ high five to say “good game”. I think it’d be a fun community builder too. The REQ points could even light up on the post game screen with a cheer or something. That’d be awesome.

What do you guys think?

I think this is a fun idea, and I would also like the ability to give a REQ card as well to friends. It would have to be limited though so you couldn’t outfit an entire team with say banshee ultras or something along those lines.

Ooh, yeah. Giving a REQ card as a gift would be sweet too. Great idea!

This is an awesome idea

> 2533274897301714;4:
> This is an awesome idea

Yeah, just imagine after the match all the +10s popping up. It’d be great.

This is a fantastic idea…think of the camaraderie that could be brought to the game…

There would probably need to be a change to the post game screen to better facilitate this because as of now all the names are hidden behind the Match Stats selection.

This is an awesome idea, would be nothing but positive vibes.

> 2533274877164779;6:
> This is a fantastic idea…think of the camaraderie that could be brought to the game…

I agree. It’s a small thing, but I think the camaraderie benefits would be huge.

> 2533274837186882;1:
> I think it’d be cool if after a match we could give someone on our team 10 REQ points and someone on the opposing team 10 REQ points if we so chose. Like a REQ high five to say “good game”. I think it’d be a fun community builder too. The REQ points could even light up on the post game screen with a cheer or something. That’d be awesome.
>
> What do you guys think?

Nah, I think the system works fine as-is now

> 2535442292562703;10:
> > 2533274837186882;1:
> > I think it’d be cool if after a match we could give someone on our team 10 REQ points and someone on the opposing team 10 REQ points if we so chose. Like a REQ high five to say “good game”. I think it’d be a fun community builder too. The REQ points could even light up on the post game screen with a cheer or something. That’d be awesome.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
>
>
> Nah, I think the system works fine as-is now

Well yeah it works fine. I’m talking about adding a little extra good sportsmanship sort of thing. What do you say to that?

Sounds fancy, I wonder how the community would take it.

I think it’d be well received by all. It seems like it’d be a great way to wrap up a match.

> 2533274810780916;8:
> This is an awesome idea, would be nothing but positive vibes.

Agreed!

> 2533274837186882;1:
> OP

This is a fantastic idea. Just wonderful. Hope it comes true some day!

I remember someone suggesting company req banks where you could deposit cards. I thought it would be cool, but it might be gamebreaking.

I like the req point idea much better! High 5s all around!

Great idea OP! :slight_smile:

I’m glad to be seeing so much support. It really would be awesome if it came true.