REQ point farming

Anyone know what the most efficient way for farming REQ points is? I am still trying to farm the leftover common/uncommon armor (of which there is WAY to much)

Warzone Assault is quickest way because matches can end in as quick in 5 minutes and it’s a guaranteed 1.2k req points at minimum per game no matter what and btw the most efficient way too unlock stuff is too Bronze too finish all your commons, then silver for uncommon-rare items, then move on gold.

> 2533274939282698;2:
> Warzone Assault is quickest way because matches can end in as quick in 5 minutes and it’s a guaranteed 1.2k req points at minimum per game no matter what and btw the most efficient way too unlock stuff fast buy Bronze too finish all your commons, then silver for uncommon-rare, then move on gold.

Will do
thanks for the tip :smiley:

> 2533274939282698;2:
> Warzone Assault is quickest way because matches can end in as quick in 5 minutes and it’s a guaranteed 1.2k req points at minimum per game no matter what and btw the most efficient way too unlock stuff fast buy Bronze too finish all your commons, then silver for uncommon-rare, then move on gold.

I’ll give that a shot, thanks!

Regular Warzone is a more reliable way than Warzone Assault.

In WA, you may have some matches ending in as little as 6 minutes, but you’ll also have just as many matches ending in 15-17 minutes, which is about as long as a regular Warzone match, but without that 2000+ RP.

> 2535414157888867;3:
> > 2533274939282698;2:
> > Warzone Assault is quickest way because matches can end in as quick in 5 minutes and it’s a guaranteed 1.2k req points at minimum per game no matter what and btw the most efficient way too unlock stuff fast buy Bronze too finish all your commons, then silver for uncommon-rare, then move on gold.
>
>
> Will do
> thanks for the tip :smiley:

For anyone else that comes to the post i can vouch that this works. Its what i do. Grind out some Warzone assault which happens to be my favorite mode for fastest way(timewise) to acquire REQ points and then buy bronze untill you start getting REQ points in the pack then move to silver and so on. IT WORKS

Warzone Assault may sometimes result in a game as long as a Warzone match, but usually (at least for me) assault matches end much more quickly than regular Warzone matches. What’s also nice is that assault games end much more quickly (6 minutes) whether your on a really good or really bad team and you get 1,200+ RP regardless of a win/loss.

Warzone and Warzone assault are both good options. Just play the one you enjoy the most or switch between the two.

The other perk to buying bronze is since you’ll be buying lots of them you’ll be getting lots of consumable stuff that you don’t need/want so you can sell it. I often open a bronze, sell basically everything in it, and get around 300-400 points back making the next purchase all the quicker.

Warzone assault is currently the best way to farm req point.

> 2533274801472802;5:
> Regular Warzone is a more reliable way than Warzone Assault.
>
> In WA, you may have some matches ending in as little as 6 minutes, but you’ll also have just as many matches ending in 15-17 minutes, which is about as long as a regular Warzone match, but without that 2000+ RP.

Yes but let me lay down like this:

On average each Warzone game lasts 20 minutes and you earn about 2K RP. So playing three games will take one hour and earn you 10****K RP
Got that? 3 Warzone games -> 1 hour -> 6K REQ Points

On average each Breakout game lasts 7 minutes and you will earn about 800 RP. So playing eight games will take 56 minutes and earn you 6400 RP
Got that? 8 Breakout games -> 1 hour -> 6400 REQ Points

It’s just whatever you enjoy more and what floats your boat. 400 RP isn’t much of a difference to me for playing an hour

> 2533274881937413;11:
> > 2533274801472802;5:
> > Regular Warzone is a more reliable way than Warzone Assault.
> >
> > In WA, you may have some matches ending in as little as 6 minutes, but you’ll also have just as many matches ending in 15-17 minutes, which is about as long as a regular Warzone match, but without that 2000+ RP.
>
>
> Yes but let me lay down like this:
>
> On average each Warzone game lasts 20 minutes and you earn about 2K RP. So playing five games will take one hour and earn you 10****K RP
> Got that? 5 Warzone games -> 1 hour -> 10K REQ Points
>
> On average each Breakout game lasts 5 minutes and you will earn about 800 RP. So playing twelve games will take one hour and earn you 9600 RP
> Got that? 12 Breakout games -> 1 hour -> 9600 REQ Points
>
> It’s just whatever you enjoy more and what floats your boat. 400 RP isn’t much of a difference to me for playing an hour

Actually Warzone matches typically last inside of 20 minutes from how unbalanced the team matching is at the moment. Winning a Warzone match usually nets over 2300 points, so if you play two of them, you can get a silver pack (and selling a couple cards, of course). Also I’d say Breakout lasts like 8 minutes on average. Arena is not a good place for RP.

> 2533274881937413;11:
> > 2533274801472802;5:
> >
> > In WA, you may have some matches ending in as little as 6 minutes, but you’ll also have just as many matches ending in 15-17 minutes, which is about as long as a regular Warzone match, but without that 2000+ RP.
>
>
>
> On average each Warzone game lasts 20 minutes and you earn about 2K RP. So playing five games will take one hour and earn you 10****K RP
> Got that? 5 Warzone games -> 1 hour -> 10K REQ Points
>
> On average each Breakout game lasts 5 minutes and you will earn about 800 RP. So playing twelve games will take one hour and earn you 9600 RP
> Got that? 12 Breakout games -> 1 hour -> 9600 REQ Points
>
> It’s just whatever you enjoy more and what floats your boat. 400 RP isn’t much of a difference to me for playing an hour

‘‘an average war zone game last 20min’’

How is 5x 20min 1 hour?

> 2533274794373199;13:
> > 2533274881937413;11:
> > > 2533274801472802;5:
> > > Regular Warzone is a more reliable way than Warzone Assault.
> > >
> > > In WA, you may have some matches ending in as little as 6 minutes, but you’ll also have just as many matches ending in 15-17 minutes, which is about as long as a regular Warzone match, but without that 2000+ RP.
> >
> >
> > Yes but let me lay down like this:
> >
> > On average each Warzone game lasts 20 minutes and you earn about 2K RP. So playing five games will take one hour and earn you 10****K RP
> > Got that? 5 Warzone games -> 1 hour -> 10K REQ Points
> >
> > On average each Breakout game lasts 5 minutes and you will earn about 800 RP. So playing twelve games will take one hour and earn you 9600 RP
> > Got that? 12 Breakout games -> 1 hour -> 9600 REQ Points
> >
> > It’s just whatever you enjoy more and what floats your boat. 400 RP isn’t much of a difference to me for playing an hour
>
>
> ‘‘an average war zone game last 20min’’
>
> How is 5x 20min 1 hour?

Woah. Woah. Woah. I think my brain just took a -Yoink-. Thanks for the catch pal. I’ll fix it rn

Its fixed

> 2533274881937413;11:
> > 2533274801472802;5:
> >
>
>
>
> On average each Warzone game lasts 20 minutes and you earn about 2K RP. So playing three games will take one hour and earn you 10****K RP
> Got that? 3 Warzone games -> 1 hour -> 6K REQ Points
>
> On average each Breakout game lasts 7 minutes and you will earn about 800 RP. So playing eight games will take 56 minutes and earn you 6400 RP
> Got that? 8 Breakout games -> 1 hour -> 6400 REQ Points
>

This does indeed work, thank you for the tip. You could also use an RP boost that you have a lot of.

Also, buying Gold, Silver, or Bronze packs depends on what you want. If you want armor or certifications, go for the Silver and then Gold. And I honestly don’t think that it’s worth getting a Bronze, when most of the items that come in it will come with the Arena Daily Win, Warzone (and Firefight) Daily Win, and Daily Login packs. I’m not sure on this though, it’s been ages since I bought a Bronze. I should go do that now…

P.S. If you’re looking for Gold Reqs, head over to Warzone Firefight and take out Legendary and Mythic bosses. I think you get rewarded one pack for each kill.

I love u