Req packs

I’m not new to halo 5 by any stretch of the imagination (lvl 40) but I’m not 100% about the req packs. How many certifications in the silver packs do I need to get in order to move on to gold packs and get better stuff every time or almost everytime I open them (ultra rare and legendary)?

Look through your service record> requisition s> sort by rarity.

this is where to see what’s missing from each type of pack.
good luck.

> 2533274809806142;2:
> Look through your service record> requisition s> sort by rarity.
>
> this is where to see what’s missing from each type of pack.
> good luck.

Thanks bro appreciate it

Another way is to keep buying silvers until you get 3k points back, that is 2 cards 1,500 points each. If you get 1 card for 1,500 you are almost there, but need to keep going until you get 3k points back.

> 2533274875982754;4:
> Another way is to keep buying silvers until you get 3k points back, that is 2 cards 1,500 points each. If you get 1 card for 1,500 you are almost there, but need to keep going until you get 3k points back.
> Good idea

I’ll do that.
:smiley:

A hell of a lot, unfortunatley unless you’ve got the time, you’ll most likely go home dissappointed.

> 2533274904144702;1:
> I’m not new to halo 5 by any stretch of the imagination (lvl 40) but I’m not 100% about the req packs. How many certifications in the silver packs do I need to get in order to move on to gold packs and get better stuff every time or almost everytime I open them (ultra rare and legendary)?

i’m level 59 and i still have 92 silvers remaining, and that is not including any emblems…