Req Packs

Hi,
i have already opened a thread yesterday. I hope its okay to open another one today.
People are telling in the internet that the best way to get to the legendary items is to start at bronze but in my opinion its wrong (correct me if im false)
5000(silver)/1250(bronze)=4 okay with bronze you get a permanent in like every second pack. With 4 bronze packs you get on average two permanents. With silver packs you get defenitely 2 permanents with chance on uncommens and rares. So if you buy silvers you should unlock all uncommens and rares faster then with starting at bronze since you dont get only normals in silvers. Golds starts at uncommens so it would be useless to collect all the normals. Am i right? I apologize for my bad english, im not a native speaker :slight_smile:

keep buying silvers it will get you common to rare once you got them all you will buy the gold packs and receive rare(depends how much you got) ultra rare and legendary

I opened bronze packs until I stopped getting permanent unlocks. I was getting unlocks in every pack. It’s hard to tell because it’s all random. Sometimes you may get something sometimes you won’t you can’t tell until you open them. Then I worked my way through silver and now I have all my rare and uncommon stuff unlocked and I’m only buying golds now. It worked for me to do it that way and didn’t take very long to do but I see where you’re coming from though. It would make sense to skip the bronze if you don’t care about the common stuff but I like to collect everything so I did it that way. But I definitely don’t recommend wasting req points on gold packs when you first start playing because that’s a total waste.

> 2533274864741156;3:
> I opened bronze packs until I stopped getting permanent unlocks. I was getting unlocks in every pack. It’s hard to tell because it’s all random. Sometimes you may get something sometimes you won’t you can’t tell until you open them. Then I worked my way through silver and now I have all my rare and uncommon stuff unlocked and I’m only buying golds now. It worked for me to do it that way and didn’t take very long to do but I see where you’re coming from though. It would make sense to skip the bronze if you don’t care about the common stuff but I like to collect everything so I did it that way. But I definitely don’t recommend wasting req points on gold packs when you first start playing because that’s a total waste.

I agree with this guy opening gold is a waste when you start. Start opening bronze to know out all the Commons to uncommens until you stop getting permanent reqs, then move to sliver until you run out of permanents. Then GOLD will be the ultimate req openings. MAY THE REQ GODS PRAYS YA, GOOD LUCK!!

Ya silvers first then gold