Req packs

Open silver reqs first before opening gold so you can unlock good armor with gold packs once you’re done opening the silver packs.

Correction - open all bronze until you are done, then silver, then gold.

Its better to open all silver because you never know when ur done with bronze. Silver gives you 2k req points back.

Well opening bronze packs is only necessary if you are just starting out but yeah silvers till they refund you two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then golds. Fastest and cheapest req point wise to unlocking everything

Pretty sure everyone who cares about the game would have everything they wanted from the packs by now. Anyway, I’d say open a few bronzes first because you’d have a higher chance to get a permanent unlock then move onto silvers

I mixed gold packs in there, and I still haven’t finished silvers. I got good certifications in the few golds I bought, such as the Binary Rifle Cert, Mantis Cert, Rocket Warthog Cert, and best of all, Didact’s signet Cert.

The most economical way to do it is Bronze, Silver, then Gold. When I went through it, the bronze did give back REQ points. But you can tell once all of your common stuff has been unlocked.

It is the correct way to do it. Bronze first, 343 also changed the way packs work too so you could get uncommon certifications out of bronzes now. I believe this was due to not many new people who got the game post launch playing warzone because they were just absurdly outgunned by stuff they couldn’t get Sadly though my bronze packs… and I think the req system for me in general because I don’t have the default common BR and I have everything else… not counting the 18% of the emblems I don’t have either. though silvers and golds give me points back. Anyone else have this issue?

Hey I have like 4 million points - what do I do with them? I don’t see anything to buy with them other than some lame bronze pack. All th silver and gold packs cost real money.

> 2533274813570993;9:
> Hey I have like 4 million points - what do I do with them? I don’t see anything to buy with them other than some lame bronze pack. All th silver and gold packs cost real money.

No? You can buy silver packs for 5,000RP and gold packs for 10,000RP.

> 2533274796457055;10:
> > 2533274813570993;9:
> > Hey I have like 4 million points - what do I do with them? I don’t see anything to buy with them other than some lame bronze pack. All th silver and gold packs cost real money.
>
> No? You can buy silver packs for 5,000RP and gold packs for 10,000RP.

I see it now, don’t think it was there for me previously. Anyway, what do I do with this stuff? Do I get to use it in social arena? That’s all I generally play.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> Correction - open all bronze until you are done, then silver, then gold.

Correcting a correction - You can skip straight to your silvers unless you want to open those bronze for Mongooses.

> 2533274813570993;11:
> > 2533274796457055;10:
> > > 2533274813570993;9:
> > > Hey I have like 4 million points - what do I do with them? I don’t see anything to buy with them other than some lame bronze pack. All th silver and gold packs cost real money.
> >
> > No? You can buy silver packs for 5,000RP and gold packs for 10,000RP.
>
> I see it now, don’t think it was there for me previously. Anyway, what do I do with this stuff? Do I get to use it in social arena? That’s all I generally play.

You can use all of the weapons, vehicles, and powerups in Warzone, Warzone Assault, and Warzone Firefight.

> 2533274813570993;11:
> > 2533274796457055;10:
> > > 2533274813570993;9:
> > > Hey I have like 4 million points - what do I do with them? I don’t see anything to buy with them other than some lame bronze pack. All th silver and gold packs cost real money.
> >
> > No? You can buy silver packs for 5,000RP and gold packs for 10,000RP.
>
> I see it now, don’t think it was there for me previously. Anyway, what do I do with this stuff? Do I get to use it in social arena? That’s all I generally play.

you can use the warzone and arena XP and RP boost in arena or warzone matches to boos how much XP or RP you earn from completing the match. and you can use any of the customization items like visors,armors,helmets,stances,weapon skins,assassinations,emblems to customize your spartans appearance