REQ PACKS WILL BE RELEASED 5PM EST.

It seems a lot of you have already wasted your REQ points Uncontrollable laugh, but yes so others don’t waste their points as well 5PM EST is when REQ’s will be released.

Note: Quick question, when did you guys decide after opening the 5th gold pack and still not getting anything that you didn’t think to yourselves ‘Hey, Maybe they’re not out yet?’ C’mon guys.

I havent touched my REQs yet.

> 2533274833937345;2:
> I havent touched my REQs yet.

Good work, you might go blind if you touch them

Thanks for letting us know.

Can’t wait to get that Fry Magnum skin! (I’m dead serious)

Sitting here with 270,000 REQ points, waiting O_O

More excited because that means Achilles will be available and I believe my SC has completed what is need for the body. I can’t wait to get it and wear it!

> 2533274923769345;6:
> Sitting here with 270,000 REQ points, waiting O_O

I can imagine you just staring at your screen until 5pm lol

> 2533274867011991;8:
> > 2533274923769345;6:
> > Sitting here with 270,000 REQ points, waiting O_O
>
>
> I can imagine you just staring at your screen until 5pm lol

Nah, I’m having Caboose do that for me. You’d be surprised what he’d do for cookies and a glass of orange juice.

> 2533274923769345;9:
> > 2533274867011991;8:
> > > 2533274923769345;6:
> > > Sitting here with 270,000 REQ points, waiting O_O
> >
> >
> > I can imagine you just staring at your screen until 5pm lol
>
>
> Nah, I’m having Caboose do that for me. You’d be surprised what he’d do for cookies and a glass of orange juice.

Genuinely laughed ahaha

> 2533274923769345;6:
> Sitting here with 270,000 REQ points, waiting O_O

quietly qeeps over 24 REQ points… still need other unlocks

Thanks for the heads up, glad I didn’t buy any packs yet

> 2533274867011991;1:
> 5PM EST is when REQ’s will be released.

Where is your source for this information?

> 2533274811430050;13:
> > 2533274867011991;1:
> > 5PM EST is when REQ’s will be released.
>
>
> Where is your source for this information?

It was on the Halo live steam, along with other posts.
Also on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3q60hs/here_are_all_the_digital_unlock_times_for_halo_5/

Edit: Im not saying reddit is valuable source for information, was just stating it was on reddit as well lol

They are giving rp?

> 2533274963899486;15:
> They are giving rp?

I think you misunderstood, but the new REQ packs from the update will be available to everyone at 5pm est