REQ pack's seem to only give 1 permanent.

According to the store,2 REQs should be permanent, but I seem to only getting 1.

Excerpt from store for Silver and Gold:
“2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available.”

Anybody else notice this? Or am I just missing something.

I generally get two perms, it’s not always armor.
could be stances, emblems, power ups, etc…

Yeah I’m probably just not seeing it. Probably the power ups/xp boosts.

> 2533274799303442;3:
> Yeah I’m probably just not seeing it. Probably the power ups/xp boosts.

Sometimes they are not the first two that show up, they are sometimes hidden

Are the XP boosts then considered permanent? Cause that’s what I see then, most of the time 1 armor, 1 xp boost or emblem, then the rest are power and vehicles cards.
Seems the visors, stances, and assassinations are rare.

Just got my two warzone packs, first pack had two permanent REQ’s, one armor and one visor, the rest were all warzone cards (with the W on them).
The second warzone pack, had only one permament REQ’s, one armor, the rest were warzone with one arena (one with the A on it).

So though it say’s “2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available.” I really means at least 1 will be permanent, but you may get 2.
Is what I am seeing.

Depends on the ReQ pack. gold and silver have 2 permanent items… the rest? hell if i know…

The thing is the gold and silver have only given me 1 permanent, usually either 1 armor, 1 helmet, 1 visor, or 1 stance, the rest usually have the A or W.

take a look for if they give you a gun req. i think it was called a certification. its different from the others you may recieve