Req Packs Not Showing Up

I downloaded the Halo World Championship Req Pack today and it didn’t show up in game, or on the site when I checked my account. I later went to the manage game option for halo 5 to see if there were any problems there, and I found that two “Promotional Req Packs” were also there, even though I never received them. One of them looked like a bronze Req Pack and the other like a gold. I haven’t had any problems with Halo 5 until today, and I just want to know why those Req Packs aren’t showing up.

Try doing a hard reset of your console and see if they show up. You can also check your unopened REQ packs here on waypoint from your profile: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/unopened-packs

I have already tried to look on waypoint, that’s what I meant when I said they didn’t show up on the site. I will try a hard reset now.

Edit: The hard reset did not solve the problem

Edit: Problem still isn’t solved, please give any help you can, 343 doesn’t have a contact us button I could find, so they’re not going to do anything

same for me, its downloaded on my xbox but it isnt showing up on either thingy

Same here, my bro an I watched the matches on twitch he on the xbox and me on pc (but startes session on the console with both accounts) caise I was away, he recieved the pack but I didnt have it when I checked.

> 2533274928286460;5:
> Same here, my bro an I watched the matches on twitch he on the xbox and me on pc (but startes session on the console with both accounts) caise I was away, he recieved the pack but I didnt have it when I checked.

You need to download it from the Xbox store first

Same issue here my wife and I downloaded the codes and my son as well my son and I got packs but my wife did not get hers. Tried hard resetting tried redownloading uninstalling and installing again nothing seems to fix it. please fix this 343.

All I know is that I’m going to very pissed if none of us get it because 343 doesn’t actually pay attention to what’s happening in their games.

343, please fix this.

343, please fix this.

I would just like to state again that the problem is still not solved, please 343, I enjoyed both halo 4 and 5, don’t make this the reason I stop playing your games.

I realize that you are a busy company 343, but I hope that you fix this error soon.

> 2535406124525360;1:
> I downloaded the Halo World Championship Req Pack today and it didn’t show up in game, or on the site when I checked my account. I later went to the manage game option for halo 5 to see if there were any problems there, and I found that two “Promotional Req Packs” were also there, even though I never received them. One of them looked like a bronze Req Pack and the other like a gold. I haven’t had any problems with Halo 5 until today, and I just want to know why those Req Packs aren’t showing up.

Best thing to try is what I do once a week for my packs to start showing. Hard reset the Xbox there is a support page on Xbox how to do so. But simply power down and unplug it for couple minutes and start it back up it worked for me and couldn’t find the issue for weeks. That’s all it needed. Let me know if helped keep us posted

> 2535409018972222;13:
> > 2535406124525360;1:
> > I downloaded the Halo World Championship Req Pack today and it didn’t show up in game, or on the site when I checked my account. I later went to the manage game option for halo 5 to see if there were any problems there, and I found that two “Promotional Req Packs” were also there, even though I never received them. One of them looked like a bronze Req Pack and the other like a gold. I haven’t had any problems with Halo 5 until today, and I just want to know why those Req Packs aren’t showing up.
>
>
> Best thing to try is what I do once a week for my packs to start showing. Hard reset the Xbox there is a support page on Xbox how to do so. But simply power down and unplug it for couple minutes and start it back up it worked for me and couldn’t find the issue for weeks. That’s all it needed. Let me know if helped keep us posted

I’ll try that as soon as possible.
Edit: I’m afraid it didn’t work

Having the same problem. Downloaded it, reinstalled it, watched the stream. Even ejected the disc a couple of times, did not work… Disappointing to say the least, that’s two promotional armor sets I have missed (challenger and shinobi) because of glitches.