Req Packs giving req points / stuff I have already

So Ive got the majority of all weapons, vehicles and customizations. So now something disturbing is happening. All Req Packs - Gold included - are just giving me more req points (6000 in gold packs, 3000 in silver etc). And stuff I already have certs. for. So it seems that I cant get the last few armour pieces or any of the emblems or ANYTHING NEW! This started today, and I’ll try more reqs tomorrow, but it appears that when you are near to completion, it becomes impossible to get 100% of everything. If this is right - it renders buying anymore Req Packs totally pointless (unless you want 50 tanks or whatever). Anyone else getting this and if so its a disgrace.

Not everything can be obtained through req packs, for example there are emblems that are for commendations and other customisation items that were available only through limited time packs. You must’ve obtained everything available through ordinary req packs?

you could well be right iVacious , and I know things like achillies amour set and certain emblems can only be obtained through doing certain tasks or pre-oredering etc. Its just i still have like 70 emblems and 10 armour sets to get so I will have to check if these are - like you said - unobtainable through buying reqs. I still cant imagine that that many emblems are possible through other means then reqs though.

Is there a certain way you have to obtain the Athlon Champion Armor, because excluding the Achilles armor, I have every other armor piece except for that Athlon Champion one, and I’ve tried all of the REQ packs multiple timed and have had no success towards getting it, only more REQ points as if I have obtained everything.

On rare occasions, a REQ Pack will open without displaying the full animation. If this happens, the items will still be placed directly into your inventory. If the items are not immediately visible in your inventory, please perform a hard reset on your Xbox One and the items should be there. Additionally, if you’d like to check from your computer, the items should be in your inventory here on Halo Waypoint as well. We apologize for the inconvenience!

hey Razr - thats also one of the armour sets I cant get either. Theres 4 in total I cant get (including achillies, but thats comming). I just checked and theres a shed load of emblems that can only be got through comendations, but id still be about 20 short when I complete them. Its all a bit mysterious. Thanks for the advise 343 team, but I wasnt really questioning missing req packs, rather that I cant obtain any new stuff now. im lvl 140 btw and have grinded reqs since release date.

The question is whether you can buy armor Athlon champion through req pack . If so, be grateful that report

I dont know what you have to do/achieve to get the athlon armour set.

> 2533274959170575;7:
> The question is whether you can buy armor Athlon champion through req pack . If so, be grateful that report

> 2535429953011207;8:
> I dont know what you have to do/achieve to get the athlon armour set.

It was only available for a short time. I don’t know if they will allow you to unlock it in the future, but as of now, you had to have got it in a HCS REQ pack during that limited time.

It is because you have unlocked everything available in those packs.

Bronze packs : Goes up to uncommon
Sliver : Goes up to Rare
Gold : From Ultra Rare to mythic legendaries

• There could still be armor and helmets you have yet to unlock, that just means they unlock through different means.

> 2533274843127097;10:
> It is because you have unlocked everything available in those packs.
>
> Bronze packs : Goes up to uncommon
> Sliver : Goes up to Rare
> Gold : From Ultra Rare to mythic legendaries
>
>
>
> - There could still be armor and helmets you have yet to unlock, that just means they unlock through different means.

Actually in bronze packs you can only get commons and in gold packs it’s uncommon to legendary/mythic.

I’ve noticed the same problem. I specifically remember opening this REQ pack and getting the HCS armor, emblem and HCS contender weapon skins. As said by people before me, I have every REQ with the exception of these mentioned.