Req Packs and the Beta

Will REQ Packs be awarded to those players who played the Halo 5 Beta? I think that’d be a nice way of rewarding them.

Great idea. I think it’s nice when there’s a little reward such as an emblem, etc.

I like it.

It sure would be nice.

We probably won’t but I have already pre-orderd the limited edition so I’m getting some at launch anyway

Maybe not necessarily a REQ, but some kind of reward would be cool. Like a visor color, skin or emblem.

They are already giving REQ for pretty much everything else, so why not.

Well that’s not fair waaaah… jk you guys deserve something after playing that horrid launch known as the MCC

that be nice :slight_smile:

Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm

> 2533274916994520;10:
> Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm

Considering how everyone in this thread so far are actually requesting reasonable ‘rewards’ without bickering or being snarky, or demanding or showing entitled behavior, I cant say that I see your sarcastic post as necessary or funny.

> 2535412395556822;2:
> Great idea. I think it’s nice when there’s a little reward such as an emblem, etc.

I’m pretty sure all beta unlocks stay unlocked, so you already starting with extra armours.

> 2533274799135257;11:
> > 2533274916994520;10:
> > Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm
>
>
> Considering how everyone in this thread so far are actually requesting reasonable ‘rewards’ without bickering or being snarky, or demanding or showing entitled behavior, I cant say that I see your sarcastic post as necessary or funny.

Agreed.

> 2533274844984484;12:
> > 2535412395556822;2:
> > Great idea. I think it’s nice when there’s a little reward such as an emblem, etc.
>
>
> I’m pretty sure all beta unlocks stay unlocked, so you already starting with extra armours.

Nope, Josh confirmed on Twitter months ago that beta unlocks do not cross-over. Just the achievement ones like Nightfall and Helioskrill

> 2533274799135257;11:
> > 2533274916994520;10:
> > Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm
>
>
> Considering how everyone in this thread so far are actually requesting reasonable ‘rewards’ without bickering or being snarky, or demanding or showing entitled behavior, I cant say that I see your sarcastic post as necessary or funny.

Really… while you may not have found it funny, I do believe it was necessary. The reward for playing the Halo 5 beta was just that (you got to play the freaking beta) be happy with that. Stop pushing for 343i to give stuff away. They are already giving away all of the dlc maps for free. If you want to support 343i spend a little and upgrade to the LE Halo 5 to get more REQs or just buy them when they become available on the Microsoft store. That way you can support 343i and the HCS. Stop asking for handouts though. If they mess up they will compensate us, if they are doing well we should compensate them by showing our support.

I really like this idea.

Simply, because I was the for it.

> 2533274916994520;15:
> > 2533274799135257;11:
> > > 2533274916994520;10:
> > > Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm
> >
> >
> > Considering how everyone in this thread so far are actually requesting reasonable ‘rewards’ without bickering or being snarky, or demanding or showing entitled behavior, I cant say that I see your sarcastic post as necessary or funny.
>
>
> Really… while you may not have found it funny, I do believe it was necessary. The reward for playing the Halo 5 beta was just that (you got to play the freaking beta) be happy with that. Stop pushing for 343i to give stuff away. They are already giving away all of the dlc maps for free. If you want to support 343i spend a little and upgrade to the LE Halo 5 to get more REQs or just buy them when they become available on the Microsoft store. That way you can support 343i and the HCS. Stop asking for handouts though. If they mess up they will compensate us, if they are doing well we should compensate them by showing our support.

Actually the beta was the reward for buying the mess known as MCC… (At launch of course, the game works fine now, but it was utter crap at launch.) And by no means are we begging or pushing 343i for ‘handouts’ but rather giving suggestions for what would be cool to get as incentives for our actions within the community. Many of us supported the beta and even MCC post launch and gave direct, well-thought critiques and criticisms.

And realitsically, 343i is handing out REQ packs for just about everything. From buying a master chief controller to buying a master chief action figure. There’s nothing wrong with asking for a little something for participating in the beta. Hell, we arent even asking for much, an emblem? A skin? Tiny cosmetics that dont effect the overall package at all.

> 2533274799135257;17:
> > 2533274916994520;15:
> > > 2533274799135257;11:
> > > > 2533274916994520;10:
> > > > Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm
> > >
> > >
> > > Considering how everyone in this thread so far are actually requesting reasonable ‘rewards’ without bickering or being snarky, or demanding or showing entitled behavior, I cant say that I see your sarcastic post as necessary or funny.
> >
> >
> > Really… while you may not have found it funny, I do believe it was necessary. The reward for playing the Halo 5 beta was just that (you got to play the freaking beta) be happy with that. Stop pushing for 343i to give stuff away. They are already giving away all of the dlc maps for free. If you want to support 343i spend a little and upgrade to the LE Halo 5 to get more REQs or just buy them when they become available on the Microsoft store. That way you can support 343i and the HCS. Stop asking for handouts though. If they mess up they will compensate us, if they are doing well we should compensate them by showing our support.
>
>
> Actually the beta was the reward for buying the mess known as MCC… (At launch of course, the game works fine now, but it was utter crap at launch.) And by no means are we begging or pushing 343i for ‘handouts’ but rather giving suggestions for what would be cool to get as incentives for our actions within the community. Many of us supported the beta and even MCC post launch and gave direct, well-thought critiques and criticisms.
>
> And realitsically, 343i is handing out REQ packs for just about everything. From buying a master chief controller to buying a master chief action figure. There’s nothing wrong with asking for a little something for participating in the beta. Hell, we arent even asking for much, an emblem? A skin? Tiny cosmetics that dont effect the overall package at all.

No, I’m a special snowflake and deserve a golden mister chief statue for my time playing the beta! /s

Seriously though, I see no problem with a REQ pack for those of us that played the beta. Though I’m sure some would want it to be exclusive to those that played the beta. Personally I’d just want a guaranteed piece of random armor as the beta exclusive REQ pack item and everything else be bronze tier in the pack.

> 2533274809796455;18:
> > 2533274799135257;17:
> > > 2533274916994520;15:
> > > > 2533274799135257;11:
> > > > > 2533274916994520;10:
> > > > > Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Considering how everyone in this thread so far are actually requesting reasonable ‘rewards’ without bickering or being snarky, or demanding or showing entitled behavior, I cant say that I see your sarcastic post as necessary or funny.
> > >
> > >
> > > Really… while you may not have found it funny, I do believe it was necessary. The reward for playing the Halo 5 beta was just that (you got to play the freaking beta) be happy with that. Stop pushing for 343i to give stuff away. They are already giving away all of the dlc maps for free. If you want to support 343i spend a little and upgrade to the LE Halo 5 to get more REQs or just buy them when they become available on the Microsoft store. That way you can support 343i and the HCS. Stop asking for handouts though. If they mess up they will compensate us, if they are doing well we should compensate them by showing our support.
> >
> >
> > Actually the beta was the reward for buying the mess known as MCC… (At launch of course, the game works fine now, but it was utter crap at launch.) And by no means are we begging or pushing 343i for ‘handouts’ but rather giving suggestions for what would be cool to get as incentives for our actions within the community. Many of us supported the beta and even MCC post launch and gave direct, well-thought critiques and criticisms.
> >
> > And realitsically, 343i is handing out REQ packs for just about everything. From buying a master chief controller to buying a master chief action figure. There’s nothing wrong with asking for a little something for participating in the beta. Hell, we arent even asking for much, an emblem? A skin? Tiny cosmetics that dont effect the overall package at all.
>
>
> No, I’m a special snowflake and deserve a golden mister chief statue for my time playing the beta! /s
>
> Seriously though, I see no problem with a REQ pack for those of us that played the beta. Though I’m sure some would want it to be exclusive to those that played the beta. Personally I’d just want a guaranteed piece of random armor as the beta exclusive REQ pack item and everything else be bronze tier in the pack.

And just then, we get a snowflake emblem for playing the beta

> 2533274809796455;18:
> > 2533274799135257;17:
> > > 2533274916994520;15:
> > > > 2533274799135257;11:
> > > > > 2533274916994520;10:
> > > > > Hey I played the beta and feel entitled as well. Give me free stuff 343i. <-----Sarcasm
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Considering how everyone in this thread so far are actually requesting reasonable ‘rewards’ without bickering or being snarky, or demanding or showing entitled behavior, I cant say that I see your sarcastic post as necessary or funny.
> > >
> > >
> > > Really… while you may not have found it funny, I do believe it was necessary. The reward for playing the Halo 5 beta was just that (you got to play the freaking beta) be happy with that. Stop pushing for 343i to give stuff away. They are already giving away all of the dlc maps for free. If you want to support 343i spend a little and upgrade to the LE Halo 5 to get more REQs or just buy them when they become available on the Microsoft store. That way you can support 343i and the HCS. Stop asking for handouts though. If they mess up they will compensate us, if they are doing well we should compensate them by showing our support.
> >
> >
> > Actually the beta was the reward for buying the mess known as MCC… (At launch of course, the game works fine now, but it was utter crap at launch.) And by no means are we begging or pushing 343i for ‘handouts’ but rather giving suggestions for what would be cool to get as incentives for our actions within the community. Many of us supported the beta and even MCC post launch and gave direct, well-thought critiques and criticisms.
> >
> > And realitsically, 343i is handing out REQ packs for just about everything. From buying a master chief controller to buying a master chief action figure. There’s nothing wrong with asking for a little something for participating in the beta. Hell, we arent even asking for much, an emblem? A skin? Tiny cosmetics that dont effect the overall package at all.
>
>
> No, I’m a special snowflake and deserve a golden mister chief statue for my time playing the beta! /s
>
> Seriously though, I see no problem with a REQ pack for those of us that played the beta. Though I’m sure some would want it to be exclusive to those that played the beta. Personally I’d just want a guaranteed piece of random armor as the beta exclusive REQ pack item and everything else be bronze tier in the pack.

I’m not sayin that I wouldn’t want that, because I totally do. I just don’t see 343i doing it however. Hell I’d “like” a lot of exclusives from 343i, I just don’t like it when people demand them. I can see that this thread is just suggesting so you’re right it would be a cool idea. Just don’t let me see any of you being entitled pushy brats haha.