Req Packs and Req Points

Like most people who really don’t care for microtransactions, I find myself among them and rather earn my cosmetics. My question: What is the fastest way to earn Req Points?
I have looked at the tutorial videos and exploits on YouTube, but I want to get opinions from the community. I play Warzone Firefight (Heroic, Legendary, and sometimes Mythic if I’m on for the weekend and I want a bit of a challenge) a lot more than normal Warzone, Warzone Assault, and Arena because I’m not that very skilled in PvP (feel free to call me a scrublord or whatever, feel like I deserve it lol).
So any advice from my fellow spartans and ODSTs?

The general consensus points to the fact that Warzone Firefight is the most efficient way to earn REQ points. It’s easy pick up and play, relatively stress-free, and you can level up your character very quickly too. Heroic is probably the most time-efficient due to the easier objectives. Legendary and Mythic may have a higher RP output, but the difficulty offsets your profits.

Otherwise, have a go in the Social Arena playlist.

The Req system is a new thing in the Halo games, but also some things like the gold Req pack is hard to get for some people like new players. I would think it would be better as you go on in the game the Reqs start cheap and as you rank up the Reqs become a little more and more expensive/ valuable like the higher the rank you are, the more likely of getting rare armors, helmets, skins, banners, and Warzone items.

Unfortunately i do not see this system gong away completely. I hope they tweak it for Halo 6 to a bit of a different system

> 2535468002172366;1:
> Like most people who really don’t care for microtransactions, I find myself among them and rather earn my cosmetics. My question: What is the fastest way to earn Req Points?
> I have looked at the tutorial videos and exploits on YouTube, but I want to get opinions from the community. I play Warzone Firefight (Heroic, Legendary, and sometimes Mythic if I’m on for the weekend and I want a bit of a challenge) a lot more than normal Warzone, Warzone Assault, and Arena because I’m not that very skilled in PvP (feel free to call me a scrublord or whatever, feel like I deserve it lol).
> So any advice from my fellow spartans and ODSTs?

Legendary Warzone Firefight is the most effective, but Assault is pretty efficient too

I’d say Legendary and Mythic Warzone FF is the most fastest way to get req points, also warzone assault too