REQ Packs and gun skins

So are the skins just skins or are there like weapon modifications that make it not as strong or better than other skins. All I can think of is CS:GO and am not sure how I feel about it.

The req system allows you to get both skins and modifications,the skins are like cs:go, you have to get lucky, and the modifiers are also when opening packs and come with special perks such as; increased melee damage, increased range, increased mag, etc.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

War zone has the weapon modifications. Arena does not. Just the skins.

At least that’s what I understood

They’re weapon modifications. Some have different sights, some shoot different, and some have added things like the promethian tip or muzzle added to one if the shotguns and brs. Some are just skins.

Ok thank you!

> 2533274874192460;4:
> They’re weapon modifications. Some have different sights, some shoot different, and some have added things like the promethian tip or muzzle added to one if the shotguns and brs. Some are just skins.

It is important to note that the ones with modifications are strictly for Warzone.

I’m really digging all the info I’m seeing here, delicious brain food haha

> 2533274805762526;7:
> I’m really digging all the info I’m seeing here, delicious brain food haha

Lol I know I am so excited!

> 2533274974249162;1:
> So are the skins just skins or are there like weapon modifications that make it not as strong or better than other skins. All I can think of is CS:GO and am not sure how I feel about it.

Hopefully Req points/packs are more plentiful than CS:GO boxes XD

> 2709531740098160;9:
> > 2533274974249162;1:
> > So are the skins just skins or are there like weapon modifications that make it not as strong or better than other skins. All I can think of is CS:GO and am not sure how I feel about it.
>
>
> Hopefully Req points/packs are more plentiful than CS:GO boxes XD

Yeah, I’ve had god awful luck in CS:GO I’d rather not do the same in Halo xD

Lo genial de los REQ packs es que son muchos y se dividen para warzone y arena y pues hay muchas variantes… esto sera grandioso

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

Lopez? Jk :stuck_out_tongue:

Just hoping it’s not a total pay to win situation. But I doubt it. Looking forward to the new customization options though.

Yeah I can’t wait to see what it will be like, I hope this the Halo we have been waiting for and it keeps the franchise alive

The beta was great. Arena was really good. Don’t know about Warzone yet. Who knows. Haven’t been this excited for a Halo game in awhile. The hype is real.

Yeah I’m so hyped! The week it drops is a 5 day weekend so no ones gonna hear from me for 5 days :slight_smile:

The system they use will work, skins only in arena, but mods can be used in warzone. I don’t know how it will work in other gametypes.

every one is so afraid of pay to win. give it a chance first. you can get them by playing instead of paying too

> 2533274830733064;3:
> War zone has the weapon modifications. Arena does not. Just the skins.
>
> At least that’s what I understood

This. Arena will only allow cosmetic REQ cards to be used. War Zone allows all things.

> 2533274974249162;12:
> Lopez? Jk :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha ha I’m dying