Req pack

So I bought the req pack pack that is supposed to drop once a week, yes the $25 something pack that is green. For the last two weeks or so they haven’t dropped for me to open is that a glitch or did I miss something play once a day every day kinda bummed that im not getting them lol. Any ideas on what the issue is?

There have been a lot of topics about this. If you purchased the 14 packs at the release, then you should have gotten your last 2 packs about 2 weeks ago.

yeah it gets kinda disappointing when you jump into halo and there aren’t 2 packs waiting for you but they couldn’t just give out 2 packs a week forever

> 2533274812391594;1:
> So I bought the req pack pack that is supposed to drop once a week, yes the $25 something pack that is green. For the last two weeks or so they haven’t dropped for me to open is that a glitch or did I miss something play once a day every day kinda bummed that im not getting them lol. Any ideas on what the issue is?

That was only for first 7 weeks. They’re over now.

yea but I didn’t buy the packs when they were first available

Honest question: Is it worth $24.99?

> 2657257815866751;6:
> Honest question: Is it worth $24.99?

Not unless you got rid of all the ahem… junk through silver REQ packs. I also got the bundle (Digital Deluxe) and was rewarded with tons of mongeese (in varying colors) and a bunch of ugly armor. If you don’t get the basics out of the way first, you’re gonna have a bad time.

> 2533274830700227;7:
> > 2657257815866751;6:
> > Honest question: Is it worth $24.99?
>
>
> Not unless you got rid of all the ahem… junk through silver REQ packs. I also got the bundle (Digital Deluxe) and was rewarded with tons of mongeese (in varying colors) and a bunch of ugly armor. If you don’t get the basics out of the way first, you’re gonna have a bad time.

So you mean I should try to get all the cheap Silver Pack stuff first then get it?

> 2657257815866751;6:
> Honest question: Is it worth $24.99?

Personally, yes. BUT only if, and I do mean only if, you save all 14 packs for after you get all the rare and lower reqs. Once you get to the ultra rares/legendary, they are worth it. Before that not really. I saved my last 4 packs til I got to the ultra rares, and was sad I didn’t do it with all of them. I got the mythic legendary assassination 104 ways to die, a legendary stance, and the mythic assassination Emile’s regards, plus a couple legendary helmets. Could have just been lucky, but it’s 6 permanent unlocks per week for 7 weeks, which equals 42 unlocks total. So that’s 2.99 a gold pack for 2 permanents, which equals I think 16 permanents for the same price as the bundle.

> 2657257815866751;8:
> > 2533274830700227;7:
> > > 2657257815866751;6:
> > > Honest question: Is it worth $24.99?
> >
> >
> > Not unless you got rid of all the ahem… junk through silver REQ packs. I also got the bundle (Digital Deluxe) and was rewarded with tons of mongeese (in varying colors) and a bunch of ugly armor. If you don’t get the basics out of the way first, you’re gonna have a bad time.
>
>
> So you mean I should try to get all the cheap Silver Pack stuff first then get it?

Or buy the bundle, but don’t open the actual packs until you unlock all Silver stuff.