REQ Pack Reward Issue

I’ve opened multiple REQ Packs and these certifications are proving to be a problem. I’ve got Mongoose, Hailstorm (Needler variant), Warthog, SAW, and Fuel Rod Cannon certifications, but I’ve yet to receive a single visor. Saved up for a Gold pack, and all I got was Mako armour (not complaining) and more Needlers and Mongooses.

So, how are REQ Pack rewards working out for you guys? Same thing, or is my luck just -Yoink-?

I’ve gotten the exact same thing as you.

I definitely get way more needlers and saws than I ever intend to use but here’s the great thing:

You can sell those trash things you don’t want and it’ll give you more points towards your next req pack. I see no major flaw in that.

> 2533274963187769;3:
> I definitely get way more needlers and saws than I ever intend to use but here’s the great thing:
>
> You can sell those trash things you don’t want and it’ll give you more points towards your next req pack. I see no major flaw in that.

I only ever allow myself to have 10 of each req and sell the rest, you can open a lot of packs fast that way and still have more than enough weapons to use when needed.