REQ PACK PROBLEMS

This topic is about the req packs that were suppose to be given to people but were not. So far i have not gotten my warzone packs for this week that were sopose to be delivered today, also the preorder pack that i should own i did not get. I have also had a friend that purchased the warzone req bundle but HAS NOT GOTTEN ANY OF THE PACKS. Leave a reply down below if you have had any problems with this because 343 NEEDS to fix this

Hmm don’t know about the others but the preorder should have been sent to you in an email with a code or printed on your receipt so check your junk folder/ receipt

Today is Monday, the weekly cycle resets on Tuesday.

as for your friend, has he entered the redeem code he got when purchasing?

EDIT: Actually I think last week was week 7, the last week they are given out.

Didn’t get mine either, the store says I already own the bundle so I assume that means it is still active…?

Yep, I also did not get mine today. Buddy at work got his…

> 2533274791736229;4:
> Didn’t get mine either, the store says I already own the bundle so I assume that means it is still active…?

You can only have one bundle per account. The weekly reqs are done if you started them on launch day/week.

If you have been playing game since launch and had request your 25 digit code, last week was the last week to get the warzone bundle. I purchased the game on November 8 and I did receive my warzone pack today and I should receive them for next week as well for a total of 7 consecutive week.

last night i purchased req bundle for 29.99 using microsoft points payment taken but bundle never received
can anyone help?

> 2535427644757765;8:
> last night i purchased req bundle for 29.99 using microsoft points payment taken but bundle never received
> can anyone help?

Try the support section. No need to revive old threads. #necropost