Req Pack problems and Suggested Fixes.

Req packs are an awesome addition but they have some major flaws that seriously need addressing before going forward.

I hate armor, the fact that it does virtually nothing for you anymore except look cool is annoying as all get out. If I want armor, let me unlock it. But if you put it in, then either make it do something useful, or don’t include it as unlockable through REQ.

PROBLEM: ARMOR SUCKS

Solution 1: Make armor Suck less. Make it do something, make it acutally WORTH having! Its armor for gods sakes. Let it increase damage resistance, decrease charge time. Make it do something other than “look pretty” cause I can tell you 100% of the time I could give a flying crap as to what another Spartan looks like right now. Make armor that has stronger shields, or incorporates active camo into the armor. Make conditions for the aormor to be USEFUL not just pretty and i’ll accept it more.

Solution 2: Include armor in REQs as normal unlocks and not Permenant Unlocks. Armor is BS right now, so why force it on us? Oh, you want a way to keep people from buy to play sure. Micro transactions… Make it worthless to try and dump $200 into your game that already has a $250 collectors edition. So, in solution, Yoink the friggin Micro transactions and nerf the armor out of them completely. You created this situation yourself tyring to fix a problem that didn’t exist. I only get stuff using req points and its unfair to everone else to even allow the micro transactions of gold/silver, even if it is to murder down your bottom line.

Point being, don’t use armor to fix your own problems.

Here’s the thing. they need balanced between armor/stance/icon and weapons because people who play mostly arena want the cosmetics and people who play warzone want the guns/vehicles. I think there’s a solid balance between the two at present.

Armor has always been strictly cosmetic. That’s never going to change.

Armor has been, and always will be, purely cosmetic. Trying to implement different abilities to each piece of armor would be a nightmare to balance.

> 2533274835229788;3:
> Armor has always been strictly cosmetic. That’s never going to change.

This, and always (hopefully this). Lore wise it makes sense that armor varies with it’s abilities. However in the game-Multiplayer scene, it doesn’t make sense. Armor will be cosmetic always. The change I agree with … a better way to obtain the armor.

> 2552709967384648;2:
> Here’s the thing. they need balanced between armor/stance/icon and weapons because people who play mostly arena want the cosmetics and people who play warzone want the guns/vehicles. I think there’s a solid balance between the two at present.

So… 11 silver packs, 4 gold packs and 9 Bronze packs yields me…

17 Armors
11 Helmets
2 permenant unlocks of weapons
1 active camo unlock
1 loadout unlock

That’s balanced to you for a set if items that is ultimately completely useless?

> 2533274839756099;1:
> Req packs are an awesome addition but they have some major flaws that seriously need addressing before going forward.
>
> I hate armor, the fact that it does virtually nothing for you anymore except look cool is annoying as all get out. If I want armor, let me unlock it. But if you put it in, then either make it do something useful, or don’t include it as unlockable through REQ.
>
> PROBLEM: ARMOR SUCKS
>
> Solution 1: Make armor Suck less. Make it do something, make it acutally WORTH having! Its armor for gods sakes. Let it increase damage resistance, decrease charge time. Make it do something other than “look pretty” cause I can tell you 100% of the time I could give a flying crap as to what another Spartan looks like right now. Make armor that has stronger shields, or incorporates active camo into the armor. Make conditions for the aormor to be USEFUL not just pretty and i’ll accept it more.
>
> Solution 2: Include armor in REQs as normal unlocks and not Permenant Unlocks. Armor is BS right now, so why force it on us? Oh, you want a way to keep people from buy to play sure. Micro transactions… Make it worthless to try and dump $200 into your game that already has a $250 collectors edition. So, in solution, Yoink the friggin Micro transactions and nerf the armor out of them completely. You created this situation yourself tyring to fix a problem that didn’t exist. I only get stuff using req points and its unfair to everone else to even allow the micro transactions of gold/silver, even if it is to murder down your bottom line.
>
> Point being, don’t use armor to fix your own problems.

To me this is a senseless rant. I agree its not perfect but you lost me completely complaining about armor.