Req pack probabilities

Is there any way of knowing the probabilities of getting items from req packs, such as the probability of getting mythic or legendary items and certifications from gold req packs, or is it all purely random?

It’s not 100% random I’ve noticed, like the game will give you an extremely rare chance of getting a phaeton on your first gold. All I know is the more you unlock of lower teir items, the better stuff you’ll get later.

No, but by process of elimination you can make it easier to unlock high tier REQs. Gold packs can give you anything from uncommon to legendary, but only provide 2 permanent unlocks just like the others. Silver packs can get you common to rare REQs, and only cost half as much as gold. If you invest your points into silvers until you unlock all common, uncommon, and rare items, you’re guaranteed to get ultra rare and legendary items in gold packs.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> No, but by process of elimination you can make it easier to unlock high tier REQs. Gold packs can give you anything from uncommon to legendary, but only provide 2 permanent unlocks just like the others. Silver packs can get you common to rare REQs, and only cost half as much as gold. If you invest your points into silvers until you unlock all common, uncommon, and rare items, you’re guaranteed to get ultra rare and legendary items in gold packs.

This is how i’ve done it and im getting closer, one silver pack at a time.

I think is full random…

> 2533274904697369;1:
> Is there any way of knowing the probabilities of getting items from req packs, such as the probability of getting mythic or legendary items and certifications from gold req packs, or is it all purely random?

It is all random.

But you won’t get the same stuff you’d already unlocked. Process of elimination and all that.

Start at bronze and work your way up as you get more certifications

> 2533274862771929;4:
> > 2533274978553590;3:
> > No, but by process of elimination you can make it easier to unlock high tier REQs. Gold packs can give you anything from uncommon to legendary, but only provide 2 permanent unlocks just like the others. Silver packs can get you common to rare REQs, and only cost half as much as gold. If you invest your points into silvers until you unlock all common, uncommon, and rare items, you’re guaranteed to get ultra rare and legendary items in gold packs.
>
>
> This is how i’ve done it and im getting closer, one silver pack at a time.

I’ve gotten just about everything rare and lower except emblems (because there’s freaking a million of them).However I think that they are right, it’s not completely random and packs won’t give you just emblems most of the time. So once I unlock the last of my non-emblem rares I’m going to start putting my points into Gold packs. I can see that light of Ultra Rare and legendaries at the end of this dark, dark tunnel.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> No, but by process of elimination you can make it easier to unlock high tier REQs. Gold packs can give you anything from uncommon to legendary, but only provide 2 permanent unlocks just like the others. Silver packs can get you common to rare REQs, and only cost half as much as gold. If you invest your points into silvers until you unlock all common, uncommon, and rare items, you’re guaranteed to get ultra rare and legendary items in gold packs.

But how do you know when you’ve unlocked everything?

> 2535426520848463;9:
> But how do you know when you’ve unlocked everything?

If Silver and Gold packs are returning points cards instead of unlocks, you’ve potentially completed all your REQs. Anything left locked is usually from commendations