Req Pack Opening Problems

Sometimes when I open a Gold Pack it says that there is an error opening this pack. So, when I go to my Open Packs I see the Gold Pack there. But when I try to open it, it says that I have already opened it. It took 2 resets for me to figure out what I got. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes. It is a known glitch. No word on a fix. The items from the glitched pack will appear in your inventory.

> 2535416253603787;1:
> Sometimes when I open a Gold Pack it says that there is an error opening this pack. So, when I go to my Open Packs I see the Gold Pack there. But when I try to open it, it says that I have already opened it. It took 2 resets for me to figure out what I got. Has this happened to anyone else?

On rare occasions, a REQ Pack will open without displaying the full animation. If this happens, the items will still be placed directly into your inventory. If the items are not immediately visible in your inventory, please perform a hard reset on your Xbox One and the items should be there. Additionally, if you’d like to check from your computer, the items should be in your inventory here on Halo Waypoint as well. We apologize for the inconvenience!