Req pack from halowaypoint

I just found that I had received this message from the waypoint site a little over a year ago but don’t believe I ever knew/used it.

“System10/19/2015
You have earned a REQ Pack
The UNSC would like to show its gratitude for your service. You have been awarded a REQ Pack for joining the fight. Your REQ Pack may contain a customization item which you can choose to equip on your Spartan. Click on the item after opening your REQ Pack and select “Preview” to try it on right from Halo Waypoint.”

Now when I click the open pack button it takes me to a webpage that just says there are errors on “our” end.

Any thoughts?

> 2533274806297000;1:
> I just found that I had received this message from the waypoint site a little over a year ago but don’t believe I ever knew/used it.
>
> “System10/19/2015
> You have earned a REQ Pack
> The UNSC would like to show its gratitude for your service. You have been awarded a REQ Pack for joining the fight. Your REQ Pack may contain a customization item which you can choose to equip on your Spartan. Click on the item after opening your REQ Pack and select “Preview” to try it on right from Halo Waypoint.”
>
> Now when I click the open pack button it takes me to a webpage that just says there are errors on “our” end.
>
> Any thoughts?

Try looking in your unopened packs cue on Halo 5 itself.

If it doesn’t show up in your packs you may have used it without realising, or it could be one of those cases where the pack glitched and opened without any animation. In those cases the items get added to your REQ inventory automatically

Nothing was in my cue in H5 I’ll just assume I either used it without realizing it or it didn’t animate.

Thanks!