Req Pack for HCFP?

I completed a HCFP survey a few months ago, but never received a REQ pack for doing so (the one with the librarian emblem).

Are those REQ packs not being handed out anymore? Was there a glitch?

The Librarian emblem was for watching a video via the Halo Channel App, that promotion ended back in April and the emblem is now in the general REQ pool. Can’t remember what the HCFP one was, or if it’s still active. That one might be in the REQ pool too.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> The Librarian emblem was for watching a video via the Halo Channel App, that promotion ended back in April and the emblem is now in the general REQ pool. Can’t remember what the HCFP one was, or if it’s still active. That one might be in the REQ pool too.

I got my Librarian emblem from completing a HCFP survey many months ago, so OP is right to wonder why he hasn’t also received one. I never watched a video in the Halo Channel App. The emblem came from a REQ pack that looked like this.
Edit: are you thinking of the Halo Channel emblem?

> 2533274817408735;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > The Librarian emblem was for watching a video via the Halo Channel App, that promotion ended back in April and the emblem is now in the general REQ pool. Can’t remember what the HCFP one was, or if it’s still active. That one might be in the REQ pool too.
>
>
> I got my Librarian emblem from completing a HCFP survey many months ago, so OP is right to wonder why he hasn’t also received one. I never watched a video in the Halo Channel App. The emblem came from a REQ pack that looked like this.
> Edit: are you thinking of the Halo Channel emblem?

I think he was thinking about the Halo Channel app!

Yeah, the Librarian Emblem is most certainly not in the REQ pool yet. Otherwise I would have it, lol.

I was excited they had a program survey for Warzone a few months ago. I completed it hoping they would be rewarding players with the pack like they did before. I’m a completionist, trying to unlock everything in the game and really want to get my hands on the emblem :slight_smile:

Ah, I bookmarked that topic that Mellow posted in but marked it incorrectly as Librarian. Thanks for clearing that up :slight_smile: