Req pack disappeared

I was playing this morning to get enough points to buy the pack that cost 100,000 points. It was there then when I got out of my match it was gone WTF? Is everything on this crap game broken!?

It was likely a timed special REQ pack. The one you were after was probably available for the weekend. For games, “weekend” varies anywhere from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning. So you must have played a game that went past the hour which marked the end of the timed “event.”

> 2533274824050480;2:
> It was likely a timed special REQ pack. The one you were after was probably available for the weekend. For games, “weekend” varies anywhere from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning. So you must have played a game that went past the hour which marked the end of the timed “event.”

lmao sounds like my frickin luck with this game :)) never got into a single Warzone Turbo match all weekend long :confused:

> 2535454402231859;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > It was likely a timed special REQ pack. The one you were after was probably available for the weekend. For games, “weekend” varies anywhere from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning. So you must have played a game that went past the hour which marked the end of the timed “event.”
>
> lmao sounds like my frickin luck with this game :)) never got into a single Warzone Turbo match all weekend long :confused:

That’s rough :-/ But yeah, I know what you mean. I missed out on the Classic Helmet Pack one time because I thought it would be available for longer than it actually was.