Req pack dilemma

I got Halo 5 only a week ago and I’m only level 28 and I’m still opening bronze packs.
I want to get this new Memories of Reach limited edition items, should I grind to 120.000 RP or I should keep opening silver and golds until i complete everything?
How long this packs usually stay in the store?

I think you’d be better off opening Bronze packs, moving to Silver, and finally Gold, as the new armors and things are available through standard REQ packs. I think packs like these usually stay in the store for around a week.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> I think you’d be better off opening Bronze packs, moving to Silver, and finally Gold, as the new armors and things are available through standard REQ packs. I think packs like these usually stay in the store for around a week.

Oh wow only a week? how new people will get them without buying and without playing 24/7?
Is the 120000 limited packs available for one week but the items will stay or everything will be gone?
Regarding Bronze opening, I was told that you can have a chance to a permanent unlock while Silver will give you what bronze offers with a chance to two permanent unlocks?
Is there a way to know when I’m done with Bronze?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you for your answer, new to Halo 5 and the Req system is a little overwhelming.

> 2533274826608485;3:
> Oh wow only a week? how new people will get them without buying and without playing 24/7?
> Is the 120000 limited packs available for one week but the items will stay or everything will be gone?
> Regarding Bronze opening, I was told that you can have a chance to a permanent unlock while Silver will give you what bronze offers with a chance to two permanent unlocks?
> Is there a way to know when I’m done with Bronze?
>
> Sorry for all the questions and thank you for your answer, new to Halo 5 and the Req system is a little overwhelming.

You’ll know you’re done with your bronzes when you start getting req points back out of them. I think it’s a 500 RP card? Then move onto your Silvers, then your Golds. The special MOR Req Pack isn’t offering anything that’s limited time only; everything in the update is permanent and can be unlocked with your normal req points. The special pack just guarantees whatever it says in the description, and if you’re not done with your Silvers, it can still give you permanent unlocks of lesser value. For example, the Spartans Armory packs I bought gave me mostly rare skins because I wasn’t done with those when I opened the special packs.

Hope that makes sense! I’m glad you’re trying to do the req system the right way - it definitely is the best way to go about it. :slight_smile:

The items will stay so you will get them eventually. I bought the game at launch and finished up reqs about a month ago. You will get there. I’d move to silvers though. I think I did bronze about 2 weeks is all. You get better stuff in silver. Silver is guaranteed 2 permanent unlocks, and now you can get an emblem in the third slot. Bronze is only a chance at a permanent.

To get all the Reach items would be about 4 packs or 480K RP. Just my opinion, but you could obtain a decent amount of progress in bronze and silver for that same value. Spending it on packs would just set you that much further behind the brind. Personally I went with Silvers until I was ready for Golds. Felt like more bang for my RP buck

PS I don’t think any item is limited time so you can unlock them at your own pace

It’s best to buy bronze packs till you don’t get unlocks very often then start with silver packs but still get a bronze pack every now and then. When the bronze pack gives you back a req point card each time you open one that means you are done with bronze. Buy silver’s till you get back two 1500 req point cards in each pack and then start with the golds. Buy golds until you get back two 3000 point req cards and that means you have everything unlocked. It’s a very long long road but once it’s done and golds essentially cost 4000 points since they refund 6000 reqs build fast.

It’s best to stay on the req pack grind… no one cares about what armor you are wearing but you. The reach req pack is not worth it at all unless you really really really want those cosmetics, that make no difference in game play.

> 2535468812026872;5:
> The items will stay so you will get them eventually. I bought the game at launch and finished up reqs about a month ago. You will get there. I’d move to silvers though. I think I did bronze about 2 weeks is all. You get better stuff in silver. Silver is guaranteed 2 permanent unlocks, and now you can get an emblem in the third slot. Bronze is only a chance at a permanent.

It’s much much better to slog through the common permanent unlocks in bronze, though, before you move on to silvers. It really shouldn’t take long if you’re selling back cards you won’t use. 1250 req points is nothing.

> 2533274826608485;3:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > I think you’d be better off opening Bronze packs, moving to Silver, and finally Gold, as the new armors and things are available through standard REQ packs. I think packs like these usually stay in the store for around a week.
>
>
> Oh wow only a week? how new people will get them without buying and without playing 24/7?
> Is the 120000 limited packs available for one week but the items will stay or everything will be gone?
> Regarding Bronze opening, I was told that you can have a chance to a permanent unlock while Silver will give you what bronze offers with a chance to two permanent unlocks?
> Is there a way to know when I’m done with Bronze?
>
> Sorry for all the questions and thank you for your answer, new to Halo 5 and the Req system is a little overwhelming.

1. Let’s just say that some people are very dedicated.
  2. The packs are limited time, but the unlocks are usually either A) already available or B) will eventually be added to the standard REQ pool. So far, the only unlocks that this does not apply to are the Athlon Champion armor and helmet, the HCS Contender Assault Rifle and Magnum skins, the Challenger armor and helmet, the HWC 2016 emblem, and 343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum skins. Those have appeared in limited-time REQ packs and were exclusive to those packs.
  3. Bronze packs will only give you Common unlocks and do not guarantee an unlock. Silver packs will give you Common, Uncommon, and Rare unlocks and guarantee two permanent unlocks. After the latest update, they always have two non-emblem unlocks, while an emblem can appear in the third slot.
  4. You can check your Requisitions on this website to find out if you should stop opening Bronze. Filter the collection to view only Commons and see if you have everything. Once you do have everything, you can move on to Silver.

Thank you everybody for the answers, it really helps to understand and I’m glad that the items are now staying for a limited time as eventually I’ll want to collect everything.

I’m probably half way with bronze packages, somebody told me as soon as you get the “Nadir” emblem (rare) you are done with bronze, so far I have not received that yet.

Silver and gold packs with permanent unlocks that can effect your warzone gaming > a way over priced pack with some cosmetics unlocks… Just saying…

> 2533274816788253;11:
> Silver and gold packs with permanent unlocks that can effect your warzone gaming > a way over priced pack with some cosmetics unlocks… Just saying…

Yes and if all cosmetics will stay permanent I’ll unlock them at some point too, no need to spend anything on them, I’ll keep with bronze until I’m done with that and move to silver.

Not limited edition or time; the pack is the only thing itself that is time oriented. Everything else can be achieved normally through the system.

> 2533274840694657;13:
> Not limited edition or time; the pack is the only thing itself that is time oriented. Everything else can be achieved normally through the system.

That is great, I have limited time to play everyday and a timed pack would be bad as I want to get all items in game, I’m glad that I can do it at my own pace.

> 2533274826608485;10:
> Thank you everybody for the answers, it really helps to understand and I’m glad that the items are now staying for a limited time as eventually I’ll want to collect everything.
>
> I’m probably half way with bronze packages, somebody told me as soon as you get the “Nadir” emblem (rare) you are done with bronze, so far I have not received that yet.

My advice is to not waste your time on bronze packs. Start with silvers, you are now at an advantage, because emblems will not be part of the two permanent unlocks, so you will get three unlocks. I never bothered with bronze, and started to receive the common certifications in daily win packs. I am at 100% and it cost me less than 150k points to get all of the reqs in today’s update.