REQ pack content

I have been buying the silver packs to get the reach helmets but It wont give me them, keeps giving me 3000 points back. I thought you would get customizations if they were available which they are supposed to be but for some reason not giving me any of them. I also noticed I’m not getting emblems from any pack. And I still need alot of emblems.

only reason I can think of is I need to be a certain SR to aquire them?

I don’t know if 343 even care now since halo wars 2 is now out. ??

> 2533274902868105;1:
> I have been buying the silver packs to get the reach helmets but It wont give me them, keeps giving me 3000 points back. I thought you would get customizations if they were available which they are supposed to be but for some reason not giving me any of them. I also noticed I’m not getting emblems from any pack. And I still need alot of emblems.
>
> only reason I can think of is I need to be a certain SR to aquire them?

The reach helmets aren’t in the req pool.

If you meant the Classic helmets that just released a few months ago, then they aren’t in the REQ pool. You could purchase the pack for RP for a limited time, right now the only way to get them is buying them from the MS / XBL store. It’s possible that they may be released as a pack again at some point.

> 2533274813317074;4:
> If you meant the Classic helmets that just released a few months ago, then they aren’t in the REQ pool. You could purchase the pack for RP for a limited time, right now the only way to get them is buying them from the MS / XBL store. It’s possible that they may be released as a pack again at some point.

ok thanks but it still doesn’t explain the emblems, or is this the same situation?

Try opening Bronze or Gold packs and see if any of the missing ones unlock, if they don’t then it could be that the unlock via commendations

> 2533274902868105;5:
> > 2533274813317074;4:
> > If you meant the Classic helmets that just released a few months ago, then they aren’t in the REQ pool. You could purchase the pack for RP for a limited time, right now the only way to get them is buying them from the MS / XBL store. It’s possible that they may be released as a pack again at some point.
>
> ok thanks but it still doesn’t explain the emblems, or is this the same situation?

A huge chunk of the emblems are awarded by completing the commendations. If you go to each commendation individually, at the bottom of the screen it will tell you what the reward is for completing that commendation. The one’s that have a specific pack named (I.e. “Banshee Destroyer Pack”) will contain an emblem (which will actually be linked in some way to the commendation completed, kinda cool!). There are also a small handful of emblems unlocked at particular ranks as well.