REQ pack BR question

so i have been playing this game for a while now and still have yet to get a battle rifle.

Ive tried buying all 3 different types of req packs and constantly get the same stuff over and over.

is it just luck or am i missing something here? It’s aggravating having to constantly search the grounds for a battle rifle cause im always stuck using my AR or SMG

all luck/random reward

Dang i have some bad luck then haha

Br- try to get from silver packs. DO NOT BUY GOLD FOR BR OR BRONZE

The way I’ve done it… keep buying bronze until you stop getting good things, switch to silver and repeat.

Currently, I’m only buying gold packs and getting ultra rare stuff and skins.

> 2533274803759328;3:
> Dang i have some bad luck then haha

You might get a BR variant when you complete the BR Commendation (100 kills, I believe). Could anyone clarify?

> 2533274814924307;5:
> > 2533274803759328;3:
> > Dang i have some bad luck then haha
>
>
> You might get a BR variant when you complete the BR Commendation (100 kills, I believe). Could anyone clarify?

I completed the BR commendation and have not received a BR variant.

> 2535451563140277;4:
> Br- try to get from silver packs. DO NOT BUY GOLD FOR BR OR BRONZE
>
> The way I’ve done it… keep buying bronze until you stop getting good things, switch to silver and repeat.
>
> Currently, I’m only buying gold packs and getting ultra rare stuff and skins.

This, focus on buying Silvers, it’s how I got all of the BR Variants. You might even get lucky and get a DMR card.

Bronze for br basic. Silver for upgraded forms. Gold for disappointment in trying to get a common item.

> 2533274814924307;5:
> > 2533274803759328;3:
> > Dang i have some bad luck then haha
>
>
> You might get a BR variant when you complete the BR Commendation (100 kills, I believe). Could anyone clarify?

Commendations come with Emblems…

for BR variants, just keep getting Silver packs. It’s all random, so just keep hoping for the best. I’ve found a few so far (like 7 or 8 BRs).