isnt silver then gold better?
and probably cost less

Always go silver until you start getting refunds

> 2533275010968401;2:
> Always go silver until you start getting refunds

i know ! ! !

so just miss bronze right???

please read >.> i do know the strategy

No. Be patient and buy bronze first. All good things come to those that wait.

bronze works great at getting the common cheaper then silver, then go for silver then gold. you can always check what you need on this website too so you know how many you need

But I have somewhat 50 give or take commons left

and i have to open atleast 3 until i get a perm

thats what? 200-250k??

use bronze till you get refunds then slivers then golds.

yest again silvers have common-rare

might aswell do bronze, but it will take awhile

i know the strategy aaaaaaaaaa

just asking if there is a point for bronzes

> 2533274806462140;7:
> use bronze till you get refunds then slivers then golds.

you get refunds?

> 2533274803360167;10:
> > 2533274806462140;7:
> > use bronze till you get refunds then slivers then golds.
>
>
> you get refunds?

3k req points

Bronze is more effective in the long run. Even if you get 5000 RP for a Silver, you’re still likely to have a slower pace because you got Uncommon and above with the Commons, or maybe none of the commons. That slows down the pace considerably more compared to paying 1250 twice for a chance of a common perm. (An added bonus is that you can sell some of the spare REQs you received to go a third time at the same session, on the assumption you grinded till 5000 RP that is)

> 2533274873858957;12:
> Bronze is more effective in the long run. Even if you get 5000 RP for a Silver, you’re still likely to have a slower pace because you got Uncommon and above with the Commons, or maybe none of the commons. That slows down the pace considerably more compared to paying 1250 twice for a chance of a common perm. (An added bonus is that you can sell some of the spare REQs you received to go a third time at the same session, on the assumption you grinded till 5000 RP that is)

kk then

> 2533274922918809;3:
> > 2533275010968401;2:
> > Always go silver until you start getting refunds
>
>
> i know ! ! !
>
> so just miss bronze right???
>
> please read >.> i do know the strategy

I did read

You asked a question and I answered it.

> 2533275010968401;14:
> > 2533274922918809;3:
> > > 2533275010968401;2:
> > > Always go silver until you start getting refunds
> >
> >
> > i know ! ! !
> >
> > so just miss bronze right???
> >
> > please read >.> i do know the strategy
>
>
> I did read
>
> You asked a question and I answered it.

You know what, nevermind >.>

Definitely start with bronze.

There’s a good reason that no one is listing: The Advanced Sensor Armor Mod.

This is the most useful mod in the entire game, and it’s a common permanent unlock. So the pool with the lowest variables that has it is bronze, as the higher permanent unlocks are locked away in silver and gold packs. This means you’d get that VERY important mod much sooner then if you just started with nothing but silver.

> 2604313713106098;16:
> Definitely start with bronze.
>
> There’s a good reason that no one is listing: The Advanced Sensor Armor Mod.
>
> This is the most useful mod in the entire game, and it’s a common permanent unlock. So the pool with the lowest variables that has it is bronze, as the higher permanent unlocks are locked away in silver and gold packs. This means you’d get that VERY important mod much sooner then if you just started with nothing but silver.

I got that today

Nice, then I would go with silvers unless you have a ton of common unlocks left to get.

Start with bronze, once you aren’t getting certifications, move on to silver, then to gold. I did that strategy for a few weeks and then I opened a gold pack and got a mythic helmet. The idea is that you’re lowering the amount of crappy cards so you can only get the good stuff. I used to get scout warthogs and assault rifles in gold packs until I started doing this. Now every time i open a gold pack I get ultra rares and legendaries.

> 2604313713106098;18:
> Nice, then I would go with silvers unless you have a ton of common unlocks left to get.

like 40-50 xddd