REQ loadout unlocks

Why have I reached rank 27 and still not have a dmr variant? have been doing silver packs

lvl 27 here, no DMR as well. Most unlocks are armor.

so is it isn’t just my bad luck apparently

rank 35 and must have opeNed around 100 req packs so far and still no DMR. this is bull crap I have 2 weapon skins I want to use with it

I believe DMR is an Ultra loadout? That wouldn’t be in silver I think…

I am a 41 with no DMR

I can’t even use a DMR…

I saw a guy get the standard DMR in a gold pack on a YT video. It’s a rare, I’d imagine you can get it in silver as well but I’m not sure. They should at least add it to one of the rank-up packs.

I got the DMR early on + skin except it is not a normal one that can only be unlocked at req level 8. Thanks game…

> 2535442453969897;9:
> I got the DMR early on + skin except it is not a normal one and can only be unlocked at level 8. Thanks game…

wow that’s a tease. it should be a rank up pack or a type of challenge that you need to complete with X amount of DMR kills

> 2535457085451866;10:
> > 2535442453969897;9:
> > I got the DMR early on + skin except it is not a normal one and can only be unlocked at req level 8. Thanks game…
>
>
> wow that’s a tease. it should be a rank up pack or a type of challenge that you need to complete with X amount of DMR kills

I agree. One of my friends got the default DMR easily and thinks I am crazy saying it is hard to get. It should be unlocked at rank 25 or around then. That way everyone could eventually get it.