REQ Library

In Halo 5 do you think it will have some of REQ library. I mean a location where we can check to see what REQ cards in the past we have unlocked and so on. With over 1000 of them. It might be a lil hard to keep track without one

This would also help many lore fans document the whole system.

So will Halo 5 have one?

Yes

> 2533274836874363;1:
> In Halo 5 do you think it will have some of REQ library. I mean a location where we can check to see what REQ cards in the past we have unlocked and so on. With over 1000 of them. It might be a lil hard to keep track without one
>
> This would also help many lore fans document the whole system.
>
> So will Halo 5 have one?

The REQ Collection menu functions this way. You can see what you have and what you don’t. :wink:

Yes. I want to see how many Varriants of the scorpion they have :smiley:

> REQ Collection: The REQ Collection allows players to view the full suite of available REQ Cards. By filtering through the list, players can see not only the REQs they own, but also examine those they’ve yet to unlock. Additionally, players may manage their collection by selling individual single use REQs back into the system for REQ Points they can then use to unlock additional REQ Packs.

So this ^ should answer your question.

It’s a quote taken straight from the REQ System introduction official H5 post about 6 hours ago.
Here’s a link:
[https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-5-guardians-req-system-introduction](http://Joshingtonstate’s Article)
(I don’t think I can post links yet, so sorry if this^ isn’t blue-clickable) (It’s on the homepage anyway)

This article clarified lots of stuff for me about the REQ system, and honestly, I’m pretty excited to collect some cards now.

EDIT:
Just unlocked forum links! The link’s blue now!

> 2533274803137071;4:
> Yes. I want to see how many Varriants of the scorpion they have :smiley:

Hey if you check out that article I linked above, they show off a scorpion REQ card.

The Urban Scorpion

I believe that they will

also how did you get the tag master of unicorns

Wouldn’t that spoil the new unlocks for us though?