REQ Levels - Warzone Firefight

How are other players able to requisition items (vehicles & power weapons) that are above the level of the current req level.
example. when on REQ level 2, I see others zooming around in ghosts!. in my inventory, ghosts are not available until at least REQ 3.
yes, I’m aware of the Random weapon/vehicle req item, which has the lowest level of 3.

I only started playing Warzone firefight about 3 weeks ago…

> 2535447452656740;1:
> How are other players able to requisition items (vehicles & power weapons) that are above the level of the current req level.
> example. when on REQ level 2, I see others zooming around in ghosts!. in my inventory, ghosts are not available until at least REQ 3.
> yes, I’m aware of the Random weapon/vehicle req item, which has the lowest level of 3.
>
> I only started playing Warzone firefight about 3 weeks ago…

Well they probably have a higher req level than you. Not everyone gets the same level it depends on how well you do each round. My recommendation is to go for mostly kills in the early rounds 1-3, since the bosses don’t give you much req energy. Then once you have your req level up go for the bosses to secure the win in rounds 4 and 5

Depending on the map and what you have to do for the first round, it’s possible for people to get all the way up to REQ level 4 by the end of it. But in general, if you want to get your REQ level quickly early on, focus on all the fodder (Grunts, Jackals, Elites, etc.), not the bosses. Also, everyone’s REQ level rises differently based on what they’re doing.

So is the in-game REQ level announcement is individual to each player and not general to everyone within the same game?

> 2535447452656740;4:
> So is the in-game REQ level announcement is individual to each player and not general to everyone within the same game?

Yes

The more you do, the more points/kills the higher you req level rises

> 2533274855740591;2:
> > 2535447452656740;1:
> > How are other players able to requisition items (vehicles & power weapons) that are above the level of the current req level.
> > example. when on REQ level 2, I see others zooming around in ghosts!. in my inventory, ghosts are not available until at least REQ 3.
> > yes, I’m aware of the Random weapon/vehicle req item, which has the lowest level of 3.
> >
> > I only started playing Warzone firefight about 3 weeks ago…
>
> Well they probably have a higher req level than you. Not everyone gets the same level it depends on how well you do each round. My recommendation is to go for mostly kills in the early rounds 1-3, since the bosses don’t give you much req energy. Then once you have your req level up go for the bosses to secure the win in rounds 4 and 5

this is enlightening! I assumed req level was general to everyone!
Thanks

Yes, I’m with Blaze88. Every time that you want to have a lot of req points in first round, you need to go for small enemies and then the bosses. If you do it good and your teammates don’t splatter the boss (bosses), you can get between level 3 and 5 at the end of round 1. Depending on which map and what round you’re playing. And If you use one random 3 vehicle, you can sometimes get one level 5 vehicle. The most rare thing you can do after round 1 about vehicles is using one random 5 vehicle and get one level 6 vehicle (tank, wraith, hanni wasp, sword banshee). I think you can get one level 7 vehicle but is everything about luck. I haven’t seen any dude with a phaeton or banshee ultra for example, but I have got some tanks (corps, tundras, urbans) and some ultra wraiths.

> 2533274835036944;5:
> > 2535447452656740;4:
> > So is the in-game REQ level announcement is individual to each player and not general to everyone within the same game?
>
> Yes
>
> The more you do, the more points/kills the higher you req level rises

Thanks for clarifying.