REQ items not in Customs and Forge

In a resent QA Josh Holmes told us that REQ weapon and vehicle variants wont be usable in customs or forge. This is the first news that legitimately annoyed me. There is no reason for this. All this does is take away from the custom games community.

I’ve heard a few people say that this is so Warzone is still relevant. This is a stupid excuse. Warzone is still very much relevant because you still can not replicate it in custom ie no AIs or a game mode with the same objectives. Not to mention the maps themselves.

What is does do for Warzone is force you to use weapons with 0 prior knowledge on how to use them. Look at it this way you finally get a legendary weapon in a REQ pack, read it’s very short summary(that really doesn’t tell you how it should be used) and go in to Warzone. After you finally get the energy to spawn with it and try to kill some one or some thing. Then you die because how it acts is very different from its stander version. You want to know what would fix this? BEING ABLE TO TEST THE WEAPONS IN CUSTOMS AND FORGE!
source

Link to the Q&A? If this is true I would be really upset. Seems like a huge waste as I saw all the weapon and vehicle variants being extremely useful in creating new custom games.

EDIT: just saw the Q&A on here.

Don’t know if it’s worth mentioning but he did say they aren’t ‘currently’ in customs and forge. Hopefully they’ll be added later.

> 2533274820230754;3:
> Don’t know if it’s worth mentioning but he did say they aren’t ‘currently’ in customs and forge. Hopefully they’ll be added later.

It should have already been added as there is no reason to leave them out…

> 2533274825160595;4:
> > 2533274820230754;3:
> > Don’t know if it’s worth mentioning but he did say they aren’t ‘currently’ in customs and forge. Hopefully they’ll be added later.
>
>
> It should have already been added as there is no reason to leave them out…

Well all you can hope for is that they will be added

> 2533274912317447;5:
> > 2533274825160595;4:
> > > 2533274820230754;3:
> > > Don’t know if it’s worth mentioning but he did say they aren’t ‘currently’ in customs and forge. Hopefully they’ll be added later.
> >
> >
> > It should have already been added as there is no reason to leave them out…
>
>
> Well all you can hope for is that they will be added

Well the ones that make a major difference for weapons, like legendary weapons.

Since 343 have said there gonna update forge after launch best we can do is make this topic heard hopefully they’ll add it in a update later on