Req info unavailable

I have just recently started to have an issue where I can’t seen and req rewards that I have earned can’t change my loadout or make any changes to my appeararnce. It now shows me that I’m now lvl 1 and there is no available req info at all. So what is happening here??? How can it be fixed and stay fixed???

No current way to fix it permanently, just restart the game

i have restarted the game at least 5 times in the last hour to no avail i can still play but that is it

ive also started having issues with reqs and even staying in games. dont know why though.

Hey OP, you can try hard resetting your console when these issues pop up. Sometimes restarting your game isn’t enough

Thanks! I was having the same problem an TwiztednPain. I took stckrboy’s advice to hard reset my xbox one and it solved the problem. To perform a hard reset, you can hold the power button for 5-10 seconds while the xbox one system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the power button again, the xbox one system will start and display the green start-up screen. All your data is preserved to my knowledge.

> 2678703528363597;6:
> Thanks! I was having the same problem an TwiztednPain. I took stckrboy’s advice to hard reset my xbox one and it solved the problem. To perform a hard reset, you can hold the power button for 5-10 seconds while the xbox one system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the power button again, the xbox one system will start and display the green start-up screen. All your data is preserved to my knowledge.

yes everything is saved you would have to actually delete it off your console to lose it