Req Drip is Dumb!

343 implemented req drip to halo 5 Warzone. While it does slowly increase your req energy, it actually drops the amount of req energy you get for taking bases, killing boss, etc. It doesn’t even give you level 2 for capturing your home base anymore! I was at req level 3 when I had over 10 kills and a couple of boss takedowns in the first couple of minutes!

> 2533274943337083;1:
> 343 implemented req drip to halo 5 Warzone. While it does slowly increase your req energy, it actually drops the amount of req energy you get for taking bases, killing boss, etc. It doesn’t even give you level 2 for capturing your home base anymore! I was at req level 3 when I had over 10 kills and a couple of boss takedowns in the first couple of minutes!

Haven’t noticed that

> 2533274943337083;1:
> 343 implemented req drip to halo 5 Warzone. While it does slowly increase your req energy, it actually drops the amount of req energy you get for taking bases, killing boss, etc. It doesn’t even give you level 2 for capturing your home base anymore! I was at req level 3 when I had over 10 kills and a couple of boss takedowns in the first couple of minutes!

When did this happen?

Can we play it a bit longer before we determine if the community as a whole believes it’s “dumb”? Besides a slower opening’s fine by me. Dealing with a Blood of Suban on the garage in ARC only a few minutes in was getting very old.

> 2533274816299345;3:
> > 2533274943337083;1:
> > 343 implemented req drip to halo 5 Warzone. While it does slowly increase your req energy, it actually drops the amount of req energy you get for taking bases, killing boss, etc. It doesn’t even give you level 2 for capturing your home base anymore! I was at req level 3 when I had over 10 kills and a couple of boss takedowns in the first couple of minutes!
>
> When did this happen?

I think the WZ update landed this morning, unless they meant tomorrow morning.

> 2533274850869596;4:
> > 2533274816299345;3:
> > > 2533274943337083;1:
> > > 343 implemented req drip to halo 5 Warzone. While it does slowly increase your req energy, it actually drops the amount of req energy you get for taking bases, killing boss, etc. It doesn’t even give you level 2 for capturing your home base anymore! I was at req level 3 when I had over 10 kills and a couple of boss takedowns in the first couple of minutes!
> >
> > When did this happen?
>
> I think the WZ update landed this morning, unless they meant tomorrow morning.

Yes, it landed a couple of hours ago.

> 2533274943337083;1:
> It doesn’t even give you level 2 for capturing your home base anymore!

Hmm well I think that might be ok if they lowered a few things to level 1, like the magnum variants for example.
I mean when you think about it, if you’re basically getting a free level at the very beginning of the game then what’s the point in even having that level? Seems redundant.

There’s a feedback thread for that.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/wz-update—august-24th/3b9d1697-ad02-4c8c-9982-bb8f7df4a824/posts

> 2533274862181038;5:
> > 2533274850869596;4:
> > > 2533274816299345;3:
> > > > 2533274943337083;1:
> > > > 343 implemented req drip to halo 5 Warzone. While it does slowly increase your req energy, it actually drops the amount of req energy you get for taking bases, killing boss, etc. It doesn’t even give you level 2 for capturing your home base anymore! I was at req level 3 when I had over 10 kills and a couple of boss takedowns in the first couple of minutes!
> > >
> > > When did this happen?
> >
> > I think the WZ update landed this morning, unless they meant tomorrow morning.
>
> Yes, it landed a couple of hours ago.

Awesome, I’ll go try out a few games in a bit then.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> There’s a feedback thread for that.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/wz-update—august-24th/3b9d1697-ad02-4c8c-9982-bb8f7df4a824/posts