REQ COUNT

What $ amount have you spent on REQ’s so far? Lets include the HALO WARZONE REQ Bundle

$0

0 and I plan on keeping it that way

I got the WarZone Bundle with my digital deluxe pre order so it doesn’t count lol.

I have spent $15. $10 on the HCS Premium Pack. $3 on a Gold Pack. $2 on a Silver Pack.

Uhhhh…probably like $20? I buy a gold pack like every 2 weeks

I got the Warzone bundle with my copy of H5, bought 1 silver pack just to get the microblah’s out of my system. Have now unlocked all the commons, un-commons and rares I can by just playing the game, moved onto opening gold packs yesterday. It’s so easy to unlock it all I’m happy to be patient and do it all with in game currency, not going to spend another cent :wink:

lol $0, excluding the warzone req bundle. Everything is easily grinded down once you clear bronze packs. It takes time to get the DMR since thats what everyone wants, but when you grind down most of the armor and emblems, weapons and vehicles will pop up more often, so of course it takes time to get to the DMR. There are more armor, helmets, and emblems vs weapons and vehicles in req packs. And it honestly doesn’t even take that long, only took me 2 months since launch to get everything.

£85

they wont get a single penny out of me, unless you count the $20 for the warzone pass which I still didn’t fully get, I think I only got like 8 reqs when we should get 14, like what the hell

> 2535409103705542;7:
> lol $0, excluding the warzone req bundle. Everything is easily grinded down once you clear bronze packs. It takes time to get the DMR since thats what everyone wants, but when you grind down most of the armor and emblems, weapons and vehicles will pop up more often, so of course it takes time to get to the DMR. There are more armor, helmets, and emblems vs weapons and vehicles in req packs. And it honestly doesn’t even take that long, only took me 2 months since launch to get everything.

What do you mean by clearing bronze packs? I’m trying to get the number 5 emblem but having trouble. What’s the best REQ pack to open for a better chance at it?

> 2533274808132968;3:
> 0 and I plan on keeping it that way

Same.

> 2787272447958470;11:
> > 2533274808132968;3:
> > 0 and I plan on keeping it that way
>
>
> Same.

How did you get that Scarab avatar?

Hey o Jonny5 o the most efficient way is to open only bronze packs first to get them out of the way or “clear them”. Once you have all that you can get you’ll start getting REQ points back in the packs. Then move onto silver packs until they start giving REQ points back, then move onto gold. It takes a while but if you go Gold packs first you have a chance of unlocking un-commons in them, do it bronze then silver then gold and every gold pack you open will contain ultra rares and legendaries. As for the number 5 emblem it’s an un-common and you will get it from a silver pack, just be patient, it will come :slight_smile:

> 2533274797469572;13:
> Hey o Jonny5 o the most efficient way is to open only bronze packs first to get them out of the way or “clear them”. Once you have all that you can get you’ll start getting REQ points back in the packs. Then move onto silver packs until they start giving REQ points back, then move onto gold. It takes a while but if you go Gold packs first you have a chance of unlocking un-commons in them, do it bronze then silver then gold and every gold pack you open will contain ultra rares and legendaries. As for the number 5 emblem it’s an un-common and you will get it from a silver pack, just be patient, it will come :
>
>
> > 2533274797469572;13:
> > Hey o Jonny5 o the most efficient way is to open only bronze packs first to get them out of the way or “clear them”. Once you have all that you can get you’ll start getting REQ points back in the packs. Then move onto silver packs until they start giving REQ points back, then move onto gold. It takes a while but if you go Gold packs first you have a chance of unlocking un-commons in them, do it bronze then silver then gold and every gold pack you open will contain ultra rares and legendaries. As for the number 5 emblem it’s an un-common and you will get it from a silver pack, just be patient, it will come :slight_smile:

Second

Over $600.

Before anyone says something ridiculous…

1. I have the money to do so.
  2. It’s my money.
  3. I love Halo and do like Halo 5.

I hate when people get mad at others for spending money on something, it’s theirs to do so. Usually I value my dollar even if I do have the money, but I absolutely love Halo and don’t mind it.