Req Certification Cards

Simple question but can someone explain to me what the card certifications do and how they work? Thanks :slight_smile:

It’s just like they say when you open them in your packs. You will see that item show up more often when you open packs.

> 2660608708453433;2:
> It’s just like they say when you open them in your packs. You will see that item show up more often when you open packs.

exactly. So if you get a sniper rifle certification card, you’re far more (not sure on actual probabilities here) likely to get it in future req packs. Hope you get some good certifications early =]

They’re both right, once you get them you have an increased chance of getting that card in future packs, just as the cards say. Whats funny though is once you get all of the certs your chances go right back to default essentially. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2728966917079826;4:
> They’re both right, once you get them you have an increased chance of getting that card in future packs, just as the cards say. Whats funny though is once you get all of the certs your chances go right back to default essentially. :stuck_out_tongue:

And they get your hype up when you spot that Rare card… just to see a certificate.

Still trying to get dat DMR. Found the Arclight Railgun, the Lightrifle, a DMR with recoil control (REQ 8 to use)…

Ah, all right. Thx for clarifying :slight_smile:

How many certifications are available all together?

> 2533274792300590;7:
> How many certifications are available all together?

Don’t Revive old posts

Currently 180 weapons/vehicles/ powerups
plus armors and loadouts

I’m still praying for that Halo 2 BR ONI card. Oh wait, Halo 2 BR doesn’t exist in my life :’(

> 2533274810779230;9:
> I’m still praying for that Halo 2 BR ONI card. Oh wait, Halo 2 BR doesn’t exist in my life :’(

just keep grinding silvers until they are complete then move on to gold my friend

> 2533274811192667;10:
> > 2533274810779230;9:
> > I’m still praying for that Halo 2 BR ONI card. Oh wait, Halo 2 BR doesn’t exist in my life :’(
>
> just keep grinding silvers until they are complete then move on to gold my friend

I’ve got about 115k points saved and about 12 packs unopened atm. May open them while I’m at work for something to do. Was gonna save them for the update but I know my luck.

They mean that you have been certified in the art of shooting others with guns.

Here’s an example for you OP.

Say you’re looking for those elusive Prophets’ Bane cards. You could open 100 gold packs and you could maybe get 1 or 2 of them randomly. Then you get the Certification. Yay! Now can open 100 more gold packs and you might get 25 Prophets’ Banes (I don’t know the exact number).

Who knows giving how often I get a wasp, I would think I don’t have the cert at all.

they unlock the card and make you able to gather cards of it i think