Req Card Rarity

The req system has many aspect that can be improved on in Halo 5 guardians. The main flaw is that most of the emblems are exclusive to a certain Spartan Rank, Commendation or Special event. It’s also a lot of emblems that can be earned through buying req cards.

My own personal suggestion is that it should be a 6th rarity (maybe Red) on req cards for req items that cannot be earned from purchasing Bronze/Silver/Gold req packs and a short description how you did unlock them. They should also be hidden in your req inventory if you haven’t earned then. That would make the perfect device to brag for all the Spartans you encountered that you have accomplished a challenge like completing every single weapon commendation or get to the max SR rank.
It’s impossible to remember which req cards that is only offered in and exclusive req pack.

In conclusion there are req cards that cannot be earned from standard req packs which should have a 6th rarity to tell you how many of them you have unlocked and an explained how you did unlock that specific req card.

There is a list here. It should tell you how each emblem is unlocked. I believe there is a link in that thread that has all the reqs in general as well.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> There is a list here. It should tell you how each emblem is unlocked. I believe there is a link in that thread that has all the reqs in general as well.

That should be in game, not in the forums. You know that it can sometimes take a lot of time to find the post you want.

A post in the forums would also not make it easier than before and that is why I did bring up this suggestion. The req system hasn’t reached it’s full potential more than 1 year after its release, it hasn’t even changed at all.

> 2535469120778295;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > There is a list here. It should tell you how each emblem is unlocked. I believe there is a link in that thread that has all the reqs in general as well.
>
> That should be in game, not in the forums. You know that it can sometimes take a lot of time to find the post you want.
>
> A post in the forums would also not make it easier than before and that is why I did bring up this suggestion. The req system hasn’t reached it’s full potential more than 1 year after its release, it hasn’t even changed at all.

I get what you mean. It would be really nice for something like that to be in the game. Also hide the E-Sport skins so I can have 100% across the board. Not speading $50 on weapon skins.