REQ Boosters are pointless !!!! Literally

Raging !!!
so iv used about 5 to 6 req boosters on games and have noticed i get no extra req at all.
The one game that made me want to make this post was a infection game. Now iv played many games of infection to know how much req points you should get for a average game which stands at about 1,200 to 1,300 req points. So i went and got a rare arena rp booster in a req pack and went in for a game of infection with it. The game lasted about 10 minutes like any other game and i came out with 1,200 req points. That’s no boost at all !!!

I dont know how much of a boost its meant to give but i would expect it too at lest be noticeable.

If this is how the booster works then what is the point and giving them to us ?

Ive noticed that the REQ point boosts were somewhat lowered but i think it has to do with your performance.

Or they might be added after a while.Happens to me all the time

Maybe you didn’t meet the requirements of the boost. Maybe you aren’t looking in the right spot…Boost are hardly pointless.

Well for one, did you win or lose the game? And two, what rarity was the boost? If it’s rare or below its really not worth using.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Maybe you didn’t meet the requirements of the boost. Maybe you aren’t looking in the right spot…Boost are hardly pointless.

all it asked was to complete that game which was done

I’ve also made a thread about this. This thread will be moved to one of the dead forums soon, so be wary.

But yes, the Arena Req boosts are terrible by themselves let alone standing in comparison to Warzone boosts. Some made the excuse in my thread about how Arena players don’t “need” a lot of req points because you’re not spending a lot of cards in Warzone if you aren’t a regular player. However, that point is pretty moot since there are emblems, armors, helmets, AND XP boosts all included in req packs. Just because you may not need a lot of weapon reqs doesn’t mean you don’t have your eye on some armor or an emblem.

Basically, in my opinion, it’s 343’s way of forcing people into Warzone. It was their brand new idea and a major selling point for H5, and they want the population to be high regardless of how imbalanced it is.

> 2533274900367576;5:
> Well for one, did you win or lose the game? And two, what rarity was the boost? If it’s rare or below its really not worth using.

it was a rare booster (blue) but before iv had slight boost in req points with uncommon one’s

Arena boosts are essentially useless. They aren’t designed to give alot because REQs aren’t used in arena. Legendary arena boosts only give like 1000 extra. Your rare boost should have given like 250

You get more points using an arena boost than if you sell it but hey not every one likes getting more for something. Sure arena doesn’t give out as many req points as warzone but that is mostly because most arena matches are completed way faster than typical warzone games.

> 2533274832376620;7:
> I’ve also made a thread about this. This thread will be moved to one of the dead forums soon, so be wary.
>
> But yes, the Arena Req boosts are terrible by themselves let alone standing in comparison to Warzone boosts. Some made the excuse in my thread about how Arena players don’t “need” a lot of req points because you’re not spending a lot of cards in Warzone if you aren’t a regular player. However, that point is pretty moot since there are emblems, armors, helmets, AND XP boosts all included in req packs. Just because you may not need a lot of weapon reqs doesn’t mean you don’t have your eye on some armor or an emblem.
>
> Basically, in my opinion, it’s 343’s way of forcing people into Warzone. It was their brand new idea and a major selling point for H5, and they want the population to be high regardless of how imbalanced it is.

damn i knew they wanted there new game mode to be played but to effect other gamemodes way of getting points is just uncalled for

Arena boosts are awful, they really should be buffed. A legendary rp boost should give more than 700.

I sell my boosts, I prefer using them on warzone where I get 6k-9k RP a game :slight_smile:

The arena req boosts give you just more than what they would if you sold it. IE nothing at all yeh. The warzone REQ boosts give you a fair bit though.