REQ armor should unlock with achievements as well?

Ok so Hellioskrill is confirmed to be in REQ but super rare. someone said like an exotic(played destiny since day 1 only found 2 extoics ever!)

So my though was, well REQ system is all based on randomness and teirs, right? And you can unlock armor randomly within it. Well what if we had a second option, do x achievement and you will get y armor. that way people that want that specific one CAN go get that specific armor. at least then your guaranteed it vs a RNG deciding if you have it.

The whole req randomness thing doesn’t really sit well with me most of the time. In COD:AW they had the same thing with the rare armors and you might get a helmet…then 3 months later of playing daily never get the chestpiece.

Each time you will open a req you will be guranteed a perament item so you will not get the same helmet two times

> 2533274940030603;3:
> Each time you will open a req you will be guranteed a perament item so you will not get the same helmet two times

well thats good to know

> 2533274831364893;2:
> The whole req randomness thing doesn’t really sit well with me most of the time. In COD:AW they had the same thing with the rare armors and you might get a helmet…then 3 months later of playing daily never get the chestpiece.

same here to be honest, hence im hopeing they also have an achievement linked to it in mcc/halo5

Interesting…

i was really happy when i thought helioskrill was exclusive to the legend achievement. pretty bummed anyone can get it as chasing the recon helm in halo 3 was one of the best memories I have with that game…

If achievements are tied to armor sets, there no longer unique, on launch everyone is going to be wearing Helioskrill, and it’ll just be stupid. When it’s random, at least everyone has there own identity. Like pretty much everyone wore the hyrobusa set in halo 3 and it was boring seeing everyone the same.