Req armor idea

so people are complaining about the lack of armor customization, well you can get armor from req packs then maybe you could get both skins and variants such as all the variants that reach had this is just a thought and you could use them in arena because they are completely astetic, just a thought so see you in the comments. Syanara!!!

Sorry it’s so short

People are complaining that the degree of customisation is low in comparison to previous Halos.

Currently it stands at Helmet, Visor Color and Armor Set, along with weapon skins; all of which is availiable in Arena as well as Warzone. We’re probably getting more Armor suits than before, but less mix and match options.

I’m just hoping that they have literally ALL the armor sets that we have ever seen/heard of and more

> 2533274842918190;3:
> People are complaining that the degree of customisation is low in comparison to previous Halos.
>
> Currently it stands at Helmet, Visor Color and Armor Set, along with weapon skins; all of which is availiable in Arena as well as Warzone. We’re probably getting more Armor suits than before, but less mix and match options.

We’ll have to see… that might have been just the settings for the Beta. Time will tell.
Nothing will surpass Reach in terms of customization, in my opinion. However, if it does, I’ll be one happy guy.

> 2535444867361780;5:
> > 2533274842918190;3:
> > People are complaining that the degree of customisation is low in comparison to previous Halos.
> >
> > Currently it stands at Helmet, Visor Color and Armor Set, along with weapon skins; all of which is availiable in Arena as well as Warzone. We’re probably getting more Armor suits than before, but less mix and match options.
>
>
> We’ll have to see… that might have been just the settings for the Beta. Time will tell.
> Nothing will surpass Reach in terms of customization, in my opinion. However, if it does, I’ll be one happy guy.

I’m 99% sure they confirmed it’s just Helmet, Visor, and Armor set. You can’t mix and match body, arms, legs, and shoulders anymore. Personally this doesn’t matter to me, I typically just made everything match, but I can see how some people will be disappointed.

> 2535444867361780;5:
> > 2533274842918190;3:
> > People are complaining that the degree of customisation is low in comparison to previous Halos.
> >
> > Currently it stands at Helmet, Visor Color and Armor Set, along with weapon skins; all of which is availiable in Arena as well as Warzone. We’re probably getting more Armor suits than before, but less mix and match options.
>
>
> We’ll have to see… that might have been just the settings for the Beta. Time will tell.
> Nothing will surpass Reach in terms of customization, in my opinion. However, if it does, I’ll be one happy guy.

Good point. It will also presumably not revert you to a pink color scheme every single you are in the customization menu.

> 2533274856993011;6:
> > 2535444867361780;5:
> > > 2533274842918190;3:
> > > People are complaining that the degree of customisation is low in comparison to previous Halos.
> > > Currently it stands at Helmet, Visor Color and Armor Set, along with weapon skins; all of which is availiable in Arena as well as Warzone. We’re probably getting more Armor suits than before, but less mix and match options.
> >
> >
> > We’ll have to see… that might have been just the settings for the Beta. Time will tell.
> > Nothing will surpass Reach in terms of customization, in my opinion. However, if it does, I’ll be one happy guy.
>
>
> I’m 99% sure they confirmed it’s just Helmet, Visor, and Armor set. You can’t mix and match body, arms, legs, and shoulders anymore. Personally this doesn’t matter to me, I typically just made everything match, but I can see how some people will be disappointed.

Understandable, as I’m sure some don’t really mind it. In my point of view, though, it just adds that much more replayability for me, since I feel I have tons of things to work for and can get more out of it on a casual and customizable level as well. However, if they do right with these REQ packs and keep adding new things to them for use in Arena through updates, then I’m sure it’ll be fine and add more excitement to unlocking things for your Spartan.

I know it sounds lame, but I just have a thing for customization and unlockables.

> 2535444867361780;8:
> > 2533274856993011;6:
> > > 2535444867361780;5:
> > > > 2533274842918190;3:
> > > > People are complaining that the degree of customisation is low in comparison to previous Halos.
> > > > Currently it stands at Helmet, Visor Color and Armor Set, along with weapon skins; all of which is availiable in Arena as well as Warzone. We’re probably getting more Armor suits than before, but less mix and match options.
> > >
> > >
> > > We’ll have to see… that might have been just the settings for the Beta. Time will tell.
> > > Nothing will surpass Reach in terms of customization, in my opinion. However, if it does, I’ll be one happy guy.
> >
> >
> > I’m 99% sure they confirmed it’s just Helmet, Visor, and Armor set. You can’t mix and match body, arms, legs, and shoulders anymore. Personally this doesn’t matter to me, I typically just made everything match, but I can see how some people will be disappointed.
>
>
> Understandable, as I’m sure some don’t really mind it. In my point of view, though, it just adds that much more replayability for me, since I feel I have tons of things to work for and can get more out of it on a casual and customizable level as well. However, if they do right with these REQ packs and keep adding new things to them for use in Arena through updates, then I’m sure it’ll be fine and add more excitement to unlocking things for your Spartan.
>
> I know it sounds lame, but I just have a thing for customization and unlockables.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they said they reduced customization to add space for more armor (and probably a lot of coding), and they’re adding more stuff to the REQ packs following H5:G’s launch.

> 2533275026260256;9:
> > 2535444867361780;8:
> > > 2533274856993011;6:
> > > > 2535444867361780;5:
> > > > > 2533274842918190;3:
> > > > > People are complaining that the degree of customisation is low in comparison to previous Halos.
> > > > > Currently it stands at Helmet, Visor Color and Armor Set, along with weapon skins; all of which is availiable in Arena as well as Warzone. We’re probably getting more Armor suits than before, but less mix and match options.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > We’ll have to see… that might have been just the settings for the Beta. Time will tell.
> > > > Nothing will surpass Reach in terms of customization, in my opinion. However, if it does, I’ll be one happy guy.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’m 99% sure they confirmed it’s just Helmet, Visor, and Armor set. You can’t mix and match body, arms, legs, and shoulders anymore. Personally this doesn’t matter to me, I typically just made everything match, but I can see how some people will be disappointed.
> >
> >
> > Understandable, as I’m sure some don’t really mind it. In my point of view, though, it just adds that much more replayability for me, since I feel I have tons of things to work for and can get more out of it on a casual and customizable level as well. However, if they do right with these REQ packs and keep adding new things to them for use in Arena through updates, then I’m sure it’ll be fine and add more excitement to unlocking things for your Spartan.
> >
> > I know it sounds lame, but I just have a thing for customization and unlockables.
>
>
> Yeah, I’m pretty sure they said they reduced customization to add space for more armor (and probably a lot of coding), and they’re adding more stuff to the REQ packs following H5:G’s launch.

Good to know, thanks. Yeah if they keep updating req packs and what you can get in them in the future, that’ll be good enough for me.