Req AR card

Question guys and gals. I have an 8 point AR card. If I use it will it be a one time use or will I have it for the duration of that warzone game? Seems like quite a lot of points for an AR. I can’t justify using it on a AR weapon when i can call in a scorpion/wraith.

thanks in advance

This is not a 1 use weapon. It does not use up req energy to deploy with. However your team must reach req teir 8, aka near the end of a game to equip it as a default weapon

underneath the weapon when you go to use it you will see an infinity symbol meaning you can use it as much as you want! you just have to get to req teir 8 in the game itself

> 2533274815324339;2:
> This is not a 1 use weapon. It does not use up req energy to deploy with. However your team must reach req teir 8, aka near the end of a game to equip it as a default weapon

That is super helpful. The in game first look at REQ cards doesn’t do a very good job of communicating the differences in types of cards. This and other threads are helping me make sense of it.

> 2533274847768760;1:
> Question guys and gals. I have an 8 point AR card. If I use it will it be a one time use or will I have it for the duration of that warzone game? Seems like quite a lot of points for an AR. I can’t justify using it on a AR weapon when i can call in a scorpion/wraith.
>
> thanks in advance

good question. i was wondering that myself…

> 2533274815324339;2:
> This is not a 1 use weapon. It does not use up req energy to deploy with. However your team must reach req teir 8, aka near the end of a game to equip it as a default weapon

> 2533275024222630;3:
> underneath the weapon when you go to use it you will see an infinity symbol meaning you can use it as much as you want! you just have to get to req teir 8 in the game itself

thanks for answering fellas.

thanks everyone! fight on spartans!!

side note, there are some games where the my team req stops at 5 and the remainder of the match it doesn’t move. Is it dependent on team activity/captures/boss kills?

bump

I’m pretty sure it is. If you’re not doing anything in the game your REQ energy won’t go up.