Repository of Matchmaking Maps?

Can you please tell me if Waypoint has an official player account setup with a fileshare that contains the maps and gametypes featured in Matchmaking?

Thanks!

Waypoint itself doesn’t have this, but there may be a forum user around somewhere who does. Maybe you could try to ask in the Halo 4 or Matchmaking sections.

> Waypoint itself doesn’t have this, but there may be a forum user around somewhere who does. Maybe you could try to ask in the Halo 4 or Matchmaking sections.

Thank you for your reply.

Sometimes it’s the little things and I strongly suggest that you create such a resource.

Beyond acting as a public archive, with all of its uses, why force people to wander around message boards or enter matchmaking if they wish to investigate the latest map or gametype?

Want to download maps and gametypes to formulate and hone strategies before entering a CSR playlist? No problem.

Don’t play Team Doubles but still want to use Rail in Custom Games? Grab it from Waypoint, your official one-stop shop.

Curious about what goofy gametype they’re playing around the 343i office? Check it out.

Just a few thoughts. Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion.