Reporting people on Halo Wars?

Is it possible to report people on Halo Wars that teamkill?

I was playing Standard 3v3 today. The other team had two people quit and a captain was the only one remaining, he was Forge btw. I was Anders and we had two generals and a captiain I believe he was and I decided to just warthog rush and transition to hornets to just finish the game quickly so I didn’t have to waste my time. I attacked and the other Forge had 3 bases and got tanks out, I was dodging them but then my teammate anders decided to cryobomb my units so they couldn’t move and get killed. I send in my hornets, looks pretty good and then cryobombed again, killing some and leaving the rest to almost get killed. After that red had a huge army and came straight for my base. By this time I had cobras and a few wolverines to stop his grizzly/ cobra/ vulture push and guess what, cryobombed again and my base is getting killed with only my captain partner trying to help.

I was mad at the end and sent a message to the other anders player and his response was “I hate rushing it ruins the game so I allowed him to kill you lolololololol.”

First off to not know how to hold a anders warthog rush in 3v3 you cant be very good I hate how you only need 960,000 points to be a general now, but is there anyway to report this sort of behavior?

I find it pretty funny that team-killing in an RTS game even exists. Ensemble Studios clearly cannot make a good RTS game.

Just file a complaint through their profile and avoid them. There’s truly no way to get rid of team-killers completely due to all these unsuccessful developers putting team-killing into their games, but the best thing to do is avoid the team-killing player anytime this happens.

If it really gets out of hand to the point where you can’t possibly win or have any fun, just quit. The only goal of that type of player is to make you as angry as possible. If he continues to team-kill, more players will potentially file a complaint on him, and he may receive a ban.

> I find it pretty funny that team-killing in an RTS game even exists. Ensemble Studios clearly cannot make a good RTS game.
>
> Just file a complaint through their profile and avoid them. There’s truly no way to get rid of team-killers completely due to all these unsuccessful developers putting team-killing into their games, but the best thing to do is avoid the team-killing player anytime this happens.
>
> If it really gets out of hand to the point where you can’t possibly win or have any fun, just quit. The only goal of that type of player is to make you as angry as possible. If he continues to team-kill, more players will potentially file a complaint on him, and he may receive a ban.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You CANNOT teamkill in halo wars, its a indirect leader power, which exist in almost every RTS, and can be abused like OP said. In starcraft you can nuke an ally if you want to, but not attack an ally directly. Same thing here.

Be carefull of Brute and Prophet players because they can use their powers on your units/base. There is no such thing as rushing. All it is, is making T1 units and fighting with them. Most like the super units but good to great players use T1 units to slow you down so you have to make T1 units to counter them. Not turrets.