Reported

Some one reported me because I stole their phaton helios in warzone tubro, I don’t know whether he was bluffling or not, please help.

he just did it two minutes ago.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Just about everyone has likely been reported at one point or another.

Okay well just saying this is my first time

UPDATE: I just checked back in theather, turns out he wasn’t even the guy who I stole the helios from, i checked his point of view, and he just kept getting killed a another phaton the whole match, and i guess i killed him once and he thought i was that guy who was kept on klling him and reported me.

Also I have I more available post today, so I wont be able to reply much.

You can check your Xbox reputation level here. Also, you can edit your posts to add more info which is what you want to do instead of posting multiple times in a row since that’s considered spamming.

I have a doubt, I always report the dudes that leave the game, I have reported like 1000+ but in the page says I only have send like 16 reports. It’s that a glitch or my reports don’t work?

> 2727626560040591;6:
> You can check your Xbox reputation level here. Also, you can edit your posts to add more info which is what you want to do instead of posting multiple times in a row since that’s considered spamming.

I appreciate this link. I just checked my reputation and I was reported a few years ago but now it says I have a perfect record so I guess even reports have an expiration period.

Couple things here -

1. I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

2. Please don’t post multiple times in a row.

3. Just ignore the messages and carry on. :slight_smile: