Reported for capturing the Armory....

<mark>Do not promote cheating/griefing.</mark>

At this point I laugh when someone says they reported me for capturing the Armory early, if my team sucks and can’t capture the First objective or you can’t stop one person from capturing the Armory then you deserve the L.
Don’t get mad at me for something 343 overlooked and still hasn’t patched.

Hey thanks for sharing your gamertag, now we all can report you too!

Go for it :smiley:

You certainly wouldn’t be my first!

It really isn’t that hard to have your worst player just camp the Armory…stops the shenanigans and no need to rage at the game for being broke.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Hey thanks for sharing your gamertag, now we all can report you too!

-Yoinks!- like this blow my mind. Especially when it is something you can easily counter!

> 2533274820879865;6:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Hey thanks for sharing your gamertag, now we all can report you too!
>
>
> -Yoinks!- like this blow my mind. Especially when it is something you can easily counter!

You can easily counter modders by having better mods too. Doesn’t mean you should have to counter something that isn’t supposed to be there in the first place.

> 2661949065475413;7:
> > 2533274820879865;6:
> > > 2661949065475413;2:
> > > Hey thanks for sharing your gamertag, now we all can report you too!
> >
> >
> > -Yoinks!- like this blow my mind. Especially when it is something you can easily counter!
>
>
> You can easily counter modders by having better mods too. Doesn’t mean you should have to counter something that isn’t supposed to be there in the first place.

It’s a legitimate technique, if I’m going for the armory it takes away from the amount of people going for the first objective, if you cant be aware enough to kill me, it’s your own fault.

Hell I only go for it once and if I’m countered I go for the first objective, there’s nothing game breaking about it.

> 2533274812949247;8:
> > 2661949065475413;7:
> > > 2533274820879865;6:
> > > > 2661949065475413;2:
> > > > Hey thanks for sharing your gamertag, now we all can report you too!
> > >
> > >
> > > -Yoinks!- like this blow my mind. Especially when it is something you can easily counter!
> >
> >
> > You can easily counter modders by having better mods too. Doesn’t mean you should have to counter something that isn’t supposed to be there in the first place.
>
>
> It’s a legitimate technique, if I’m going for the armory it takes away from the amount of people going for the first objective, if you can be aware enough to kill me, it’s your own fault.
>
> Hell I only go for it once and if I’m countered I go for the first objective, there’s nothing game breaking about it.

So legitimate that they are fixing it and suspending players who have done it repeatedly? Tell me more.

technique lol? its usebug

I just stopped an enemy team from taking advantage of this exploit. I saw two spartans going for it so I naded and shot them dead(though they got me too).

I spawned back in and hauled it to the Armory. No one around, so I stood inside. Realized that they had successfully taken out all three marines inside so all they had to do was stand on the roof and steal it.

Weeeeell, not happening. I stopped them by standing inside, letting them know I was in there, and I casually tea bagged them the last 40+ seconds of the game as 3-4 members of their team tried to steal the armory but were unable to. I even recorded the end-bit where my team won the game. You’d think that if you realized you couldn’t cap the Armory you’d just run back to the first base and try to help your team cap it but nah, they were dedicated to their apparent failure. rofl

Don’t use the second base exploit, folks. Lame.

Has 343 actually taken action against people using this exploit? Or is that just wishful thinking?

> 2533274823519895;12:
> Has 343 actually taken action against people using this exploit? Or is that just wishful thinking?

This. I haven’t heard of anyone banned or anything. If 343 bans anybody for doing something they overlooked, which isn’t even cheating, then ALOT of people will be banned.

> 2533274823519895;12:
> Has 343 actually taken action against people using this exploit? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Not sure. They should take action against regular repeat offenders.

> 2533274812949247;13:
> > 2533274823519895;12:
> > Has 343 actually taken action against people using this exploit? Or is that just wishful thinking?
>
>
> This. I haven’t heard of anyone banned or anything. If 343 bans anybody for doing something they overlooked, which isn’t even cheating, then ALOT of people will be banned.

Nothing reported that I’ve seen either. I’m just going off of the fact I’ve gotten 4-5 of those same messages I linked earlier this week. And the only thing I report people for is doing the glitch successfully.

i don’t report these type of people they just make the game better in the long rn

Well you are exploiting a known glitch to your advantage, that is the definition of cheating. But do whatever you want to do I guess

Cheaters deserve to be banned. If you can’t play legit, I feel bad for you.

> 2533274812949247;1:
> At this point I laugh when someone says they reported me for capturing the Armory early, if my team sucks and can’t capture the First objective or you can’t stop one person from capturing the Armory then you deserve the L.
>
> Don’t get mad at me for something 343 overlooked and still hasn’t patched.

Yeah… That is kind of unfair to capture the armory without even capturing the first base and it actually ruins the point of the game. So the fair thing to do is to report you since you just posted this up. :smiley:

> 2533274884387290;17:
> Well you are exploiting a known glitch to your advantage, that is the definition of cheating. But do whatever you want to do I guess

If 343 didn’t want us to do it, why is it still in the game?

:^)