Report These 2 Guys | Boosters |

Note: edited by a moderator.

[redacted]

Look at his recent games he boosts with his brother all the time he maxed out the game from boosting
[redacted]
[redacted]

The list keeps going…
He used to be on a 700/0 KD and still hasent been banned!

Don’t call out people on the forums.

Calling out users is against forum rules. I suggest you report them and move on.

> Calling out users is against forum rules. I suggest you report them and move on.

Well I dont know how to report and obviosly nothing is happening about them so more votes the bigger chance of them being banned

Use the in game feedback system. Him boosting doesn’t affect me in any way. I couldn’t care less if someone has pretty armor for their spartan.

> > Calling out users is against forum rules. I suggest you report them and move on.
>
> Well I dont know how to report and obviosly nothing is happening about them so more votes the bigger chance of them being banned

The only thing calling them out here is going to do is get you banned from the forums.

> > Calling out users is against forum rules. I suggest you report them and move on.
>
> Well I dont know how to report and obviosly nothing is happening about them so more votes the bigger chance of them being banned

You can send a private message to either bs angel or rukizzel about the matter.

> > > Calling out users is against forum rules. I suggest you report them and move on.
> >
> > Well I dont know how to report and obviosly nothing is happening about them so more votes the bigger chance of them being banned
>
> The only thing calling them out here is going to do is get you banned from the forums.

Not necessarily banned, but that is sometimes an option. OP, please listen to the kind advice given by your new shipmates.

Thank you for keeping it clean, to everyone that showed and exercised the more proper ways of using Waypoint.