****REPOPULATE HALO 3 DAY**** READ!

Already posted, but this will have more info (as taken from reddit and edited for waypoint users):

> OPERATION: REPOPULATE THE HALO 3 SERVERS
>
> The date is going to be April 7th. It gives us time to prepare but it’s still not too far in the future.
>
> This is not a Halo Waypoint specific event. Read the whole post for details.
>
> WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
>
> ~Send messages to all the big commentators on YouTube, asking them if they can do a little shout out about the Halo 3 play date at the end of their next video. The more people that message, the more chance that they will actually do it. In the end, they are gamers too, so I’m sure they will be glad to help.
>
> ~Alert the people who play Halo that may not be on Halo Waypoint’s forums. Not everyone uses Halo Waypoint, and we will be missing a large chunk of potentials players by not telling your friends/colleagues/anyone you know that played Halo 3. If they say that they don’t have it anymore, let them know that it is only $5 if you buy it used, and can most likely be found in the giant bargain bin in the local Gamestop. Hell, you could even buy it for a few people since it’s so damn cheap now.
>
> ~Alert any other forums that you think may be interested in this idea.
>
> ~Like the [1] Facebook page so we obtain more exposure.
>
> ~REPLY TO THIS TOPIC! Keep it alive and let people see it!
>
> ~This is a chance to relive the days of old Halo 3. Back when everyone was playing, and it was a giant cluster of friends and sociality. (I think that’s a word)
>
> ~So do whatever you feel inclined to do, and then do a little bit more after that. Let’s get this happening!
>
> Remember, the date is April 7th.
>
> RESOURCES__
> [2] Watch The First Promo Video
> [3] View The Blog
> [4] Like the Facebook page

I didn’t write this, but I’m 100 percent participating. Please let everyone, EVERYONE know about it. Just let the nostalgia of when you have 20 friends online all playing Halo 3 remind you of how much fun this could potentially be.

Never played Halo 3? This is an OPPORTUNE time to learn what the people who praise Halo 3 constantly are talking about.

I agree, lets repopulate Halo 3, I missed out on it, but know I have another chance. Hopefully, I will can play matchmaking again by then and the servers will be full for a couple of days. Lets also hope they aren’t shut down by 343 after the website Halo data transition.

Hecks yeah!! I’m all over this. Gonna try to help this event get some exposure by putting a post up on my gaming blog.